- The young students of a Vietnamese village need to cross a river to get to their school.
- When the river is flooded, they need to be ferried across the dangerous waters by the village’s stronger men.
- The children are placed inside plastic bags and carried across the strong current.
Most children are lucky enough to ride a bus to school every day. However, things aren’t quite as easy for young students in a village in Vietnam. These kids need to cross a river to get to school. When the river is flooded, they need to be placed inside plastic bags so they can be ferried across the dangerous waters.
This is the life of the children who live in the Huoi Ha village in the Dien Bien province of Vietnam. The village is so remote that the students have to cross a river then a forest just to get to school. Unfortunately, the children have a major dilemma when the river is flooded and too dangerous to cross by a raft. On days like these, they need to sit inside large plastic bags that are sealed up and carried across the waters by able-bodied adults.
These students are preparing for a long journey just to get to school.
The entire village works together during the flood season to make sure the children can get across the river. The students usually bring their own plastic bags in which they will be transported.
These childreb will sit inside the plastic bag which is sealed to keep them dry. The stronger men who can brave the stream then carry them across the river.
It’s a risky move and the students are usually nervous about having to be ferried across the dangerous waters. However, they also understand that this is necessary so they can continue attending their classes.
Once they are brought safely across the river, the students must then journey five miles through a dense forest to get to the school. It’s a long trip so the children choose to spend the entire week at the school, only returning home for the weekend.
Learn more about this story below:
Handsome Goat Captures Netizens’ Hearts For Looking Like A K-Pop Idol
How is this goat prettier than me?!
- A farmer from Malaysia shared some photos of his 'handsome goat' on Facebook as a joke.
- However, people couldn't get enough of Remos, who clearly knows how to pose and smile for the camera.
- The goat has even been compared to several good-looking K-Pop stars.
Strict Mom Shares Why You Must Buckle Your Kids in Their Car Seat Every Single Time
“Even when they scream because the straps are tight. Even when they complain…”
- Sheriff Adam Bieber of Shawano, Wisconsin shared a jawdropping image of how two car seats saved the lives of two little boys in a road crash.
- Although the car they were riding was a total wreck, the boys' car seats were virtually unscratched.
- The kids' mother posted the photo to spread awareness about the importance of car seats.
Shopper Gargles Mouthwash in Walmart and Spits It Back Into The Bottle
Not a funny prank!
- Bameron Nicole Smith's video showing her opening a bottle of Listerine, gargling its liquid, and then putting it back into the bottle has sparked a lot of angry reactions online.
- To her defense, she claims she purchased the same bottle after filming.
- The authorities are currently investigating the Walmart incident.