- The company behind popular card game UNO recently announced that stacking +4 or +2 cards is actually an illegal move.
- UNO fans have mixed reactions about the said announcement.
Next to traditional playing cards, perhaps no other card game is as beloved across the world as UNO. We’ve all played it and we all love it, although many would often jokingly claim the game has destroyed many relationships!
Well as if UNO clashes between friends and family members aren’t intense enough, the company behind the game recently made an official announcement that some of us may have been playing the game wrong our whole lives.
In a Twitter post, UNO clarified that +4 or +2 cards cannot be stacked at any given time during the game.
The company tweeted the photo above and captioned it this way:
“If someone puts down a +4 card, you must draw 4 and your turn is skipped. You can’t put down a +2 to make the next person draw 6. We know you’ve tried it.”
So yes, if a player drops a +4 card, the player next to him or her will lose a turn and draw four cards. Stacking a +2 card on top of it so the next player draws six cards is definitely NOT allowed.
Fans are divided about the ‘new’ rule.
The company’s clarification has since gone viral as it earned a lot of mixed reactions from UNO enthusiasts across the world.And judging by the comments, some people are obviously unhappy about it.
For example, someone replied to the tweet, saying “my childhood is a lie” while another commented “we play the game how we want to play the game”.
One Twitter user, however, simply reminded everyone:
“I love how folks were arguing with Uno about how to play Uno. A game they created.”
We hate to agree with that guy but yes, he’s actually right. This should officially settle everything so the next time someone tries to do that strategy, tell that person it’s against UNO’s rules – and you can actually prove it.
Stunning Building in Thailand is Made Entirely of Bamboo, Can Withstand Earthquakes and Has Zero-Carbon Footprint
Absolutely no steel reinforcements.
- The open-air stucture features a series of arches and round roofs shaped like petals.
- The sports facility can fit around 300 students and can be used for basketball, volleyball, badminton, and stage performances.
- The bamboo used are as natural as can be and devoid of toxic chemical treatment.
Pretty Plates Reveal Hidden Masterpieces When You Pour Soy Sauce Into Them
You will want to collect all four designs!
Most people probably don't think too much about the presentation when it comes to their dipping sauce. However, a Japanese online shop has made sure you will never want to serve your soy sauce in a plain little dish. The company creates pretty plates that look normal on their own. However, these tiny dishes actually reveal stunning hidden masterpieces when you finally pour in the sauce.
Guy Recreates Prehistoric Times By Taking Photos of Realistic Dinosaur Toys
He even shared tips and tricks about how he achieved the effects!
- Based in Paris, French photographer Mathieu Stern loves experimenting to achieve interesting results in his photography.
- In a new series, Stern took photos of ultra realistic toy dinosaurs to recreate prehistoric times.
- The mind blowing photos have gained a lot of attention online among netizens.
- Aside from the pictures, Stern also posted two videos where he shared interesting photography tips and tricks.