Connect with us

OMG

Thai Woman Gets Hospitalized After She “Fell” on Cucumber And It Got Stuck Inside Her

According to the woman, she slipped on the floor and “fell down” on the cucumber.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Some people make them in the hopes of getting away with things but alas, they are simply not convincing enough.

A 51-year-old Thai woman from Bangkok recently made headlines after being sent to the hospital. Her problems? Well, she was complaining of vaginal pains because of a certain culprit – a cucumber.

A report by the Singapore Uncensored website tells us that after the woman was rushed to the hospital, she told the doctor that she fell down and it so happened that a cucumber was there and it simply slipped in on her private part.

This Thai woman had a cucumber stuck in her lady parts and she swears it’s all an accident.

Naturally, no one believed her.

The blog reports that the news “was reported yesterday by Thailand official TV station.”

This, of course, reminds us of another story wherein a man in his 20s had to endure 12 hours of excruciating pain after his genitals got stuck in a ball-bearing metal ring. This recently happened in Malaysia.

Well, at least that guy admitted why the ring got stuck there in the first place – unlike this woman who really had to deny, hoping she’d be able to fool people.

In both cases, the patients remained unnamed for obvious reasons – to protect their privacy (no pun intended there).

Either way, their stories definitely fit in our list of Reddit users who confessed about the awkward and embarrassing things they’ve done just because they are horny, some of whom have also experimented on interesting objects such as a shotgun, a fruit, some deli meat, and even a dictionary. Geez!

Anyway, do you believe that it was all really an accident for this Thai woman? Could it be possible that she really fell down on that cucumber? Share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below!

Funny

30 Grandma Gift Fails That Are So Wrong Yet You Can’t Even Be Mad

Grandmas are the best!

Everybody just loves grandma. She spoils her grandchildren and even lets them get away with things. Since grandmothers have this tender love for the children, they can be generous when it comes to gifts.

Sometimes, however, grandmas just can’t get the idea of gift-giving right. It could be a total disaster or a fail but you realize you can’t even be mad because – well, it’s just too adorable.

Here are 30 examples of grandma gift fails that, although hilarious, will probably warm your hearts....

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman’s Face Burned After Headphones Explode Mid-flight

You might also be making the same mistake this woman did. Beware!

By

We have heard of catastrophes involving exploding cellphones, vapes, and chargers. From these real-life stories, we learn how to be more cautious when dealing with these devices knowing well that everyday items which are seemingly harmless can pose a threat anytime.

Such is the case of a woman whose headphones exploded during a flight to Melbourne. Shocking images shared by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) shows the woman’s face, lips and hand burnt and smeared with soot from explosion.

The unidentified woman suffered burns on her face and neck when her headphones exploded mid-flight.

...

Continue Reading

Funny

30 Photos Showing People Taking Instructions Way Too Literally – And It’s Hilarious!

Some of them are just brilliant!

For the most part, the things we do revolve around instructions and rules given to us. But sometimes we tend to break the rules a bit and become more creative and imaginative enough to create new ones. For some people, however, following the rules is a must and when they do, they take it literally – way too literally.

Some people can be clever enough to follow instructions literally but there are those that are ridiculously stupid.

Below are photos showing how people can either stick to the rules or work around it....

Continue Reading