- A mysterious package in the post office of Schweinfurt, Germany has caused a massive building evacuation.
- Several people also had to seek medical help after complaining of nausea.
- It turns out the said package contained 4 durian fruits.
Authorities in the town of Schweinfurt, Germany have been alerted after post office workers panicked after noticing a suspiciously smelly package. Eventually, the said package caused six people to be sent to the hospital. The entire building also had to do an immediate evacuation.
According to reports, the package contained durian, a fruit known for its strong odor. Twelve postal staff members had to seek medical assistance while about 60 other workers were evacuated out of the establishment.
This badboy caused an evacuation and sent several people to hospital in Germany.
The police department of Schweinfurt eventually issued a statement, confirming the incident, saying:
“Due to the unknown content, it was initially unclear whether the suspect package posed a greater risk… A total of twelve postal workers who complained of nausea had to be taken care of on site.”
An inspection was quickly conducted by the authorities and they later discovered that it was the spiky tropical fruit was the source of all the chaos. The package contained 4 durian fruits which a 50-year-old Schweinfurt local wanted to send to a friend living in Nuremberg.
Meanwhile, similar incident also happened in Australia last year.
This, of course, wasn’t the first incident of disorder involving the stinky fruit. In May 2019, over 500 people were evacuated from Australia’s University of Canberra after mistaking the fruit’s smell as a gas leak.
It turned out someone “left a durian in one of our bins,” wrote a school library’s spokesperson in a Facebook post.
Known as the “king of fruits,” durian has always been a divisive fruit .
While some people just couldn’t help but hate its scent and flavor, others swear that it does smell good, adding its creamy, milky texture gives it a unique taste like no other.
Swan ‘Dies Of A Broken Heart’ After Teens Smashed Her Unhatched Eggs With Bricks
She just couldn’t bear the pain.
- A swan has reportedly died of "heartbreak" after teens destroyed her nest and smashed her unhatched eggs.
- Meanwhile, the male swan has been "driven away by the stress."
- The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals are now conducting investigations and said "swans, their nests, and their eggs" are under protection of existing laws.
‘Human Can Opener’ Opens Cans Using His Strong Teeth
You have to see it to believe it!
- Evanilson Gomes, 35, opens cans - and even bottles - with his strong teeth.
- He has since been dubbed online as the 'Human Can Opener.'
Michael Jordan Catches Humongous Blue Marlin In Fishing Tournament
The NBA icon just proved his greatness again!
- Basketball legend Michael Jordan caught a 442.3-pound blue marlin in a fishing tournament in Morehead, North Carolina.
- He joined the fishing competition together with his Catch 23 boat team.
The Scenic Fishing Village of Nazaré, Portugal
Chinese Textbook Changes Bible Story, Claims Jesus Killed A Sinner
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Sci/Tech4 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos7 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Travel4 days ago
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Videos3 days ago
Huge Iceberg Flips Over On Arctic Explorers Who Tried To Climb It