- The huge sea lion has gone viral for its size and patience as it watches fishermen preparing their catch.
- The patient creature kept his distance while the men worked but immediately moved in for snack time.
- The video has gone viral as people couldn’t get enough of the “chonky water doggo.”
Animals continue to prove that they are just a little better than humans. One adorable sea lion was spotted being a truly good boy at a fish market. The gigantic creature patiently waited as the fishermen unloaded their catch before giving him a couple of fishes to snack on.
The sea lion was seen at the Mar Del Plata port in the Buenos Aires region of Argentina. In the video, the animal watched patiently as the fishermen worked with the fish they caught. The huge creature kept a respectful distance from the fishermen but immediately moved closer when he noticed the men were almost done. One of the fishermen then tossed a fish to the sea lion.
Watch the awesome video below:
Not surprisingly, the video has since gone viral on social media as people couldn’t get enough of the obviously well-fed sea lion. Netizens pointed out that the fishermen probably enjoy giving the creature plenty of snacks because it was so well-behaved. All those free treats may have led to the sea lion being “chonky” and friendly with the local fishermen.
The well-behaved creature is actually a South American sea lion, which are native to the region. Their breeding colonies can be found in the Lobos Island of Uruguay, Peninsula Valdes in Argentina and the Falkland Islands. However, this smart sea lion may have discovered that fishermen are the best new friends he could make because they always have some extra fishes for him.
These fishermen certainly made a new friend.
Hopefully, the sea lions of Mar Del Plata can continue being healthy. Scientists have previously discovered that the sea lions that live around the area have toxic chemicals in their systems.
Dad Wears Skimpy Shorts To Teach His Daughter A Lesson
“You wear yours in public, I will wear mine. Parenting 101”
- Jason HIlley, a father from Orlando, Florida, went viral on Faceook because of his 'Parenting 101" video.
- In the said clip, the dad can be seen wearing skimpy shorts - in an attempt to teach his daughter an important lesson about fashion.
- The video has gained millions of views and thousands of shares and comments on social media.
Pakistani Politician Accidentally Uses Cat Filter During FB Live
Hilarity ensued when a government official in Pakistan accidentally had the cat filter on during his live press conference on Facebook on Friday. Regional minister Shaukat Yousafzai addressed the public with his weekly live conference on the social media platform but has attracted a different kind of attention instead.
Supermarket Uses Embarrassing Plastic Bags So Customers Will Think Twice About Using One
You wouldn’t wanna be seen carrying these plastic bags around!
- East West Market is taking a step against single use plastics.
- The independent grocery in Vancouver has launched three plastic bag designs to shame their customers about using plastic bags.
- The funny pollution solution has since gone viral online.
Like Us On Facebook
2 Filipinos Dead, 2 Still Missing, 18 Injured in Beirut Explosion
Greece Turns Ancient Shipwreck Into Amazing Underwater Museum
Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Vows to Make the People Responsible for Beirut Explosion “Pay the Price”
Emirates To Pay Funeral Costs Of Passengers Who Get Infected With COVID-19
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
Why People Often Say “Bless You” When Someone Sneezes
- Interesting7 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- OMG7 days ago
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
- News5 days ago
500,000-Year Extinct Weishan Volcano in China Appears to be Recharging
- Inspiring6 days ago
6-Year-Old Boy Saves Sister From Dog Attack, Receives ‘Captain America’ Shield And Other Gifts