Some say cleaning is relaxing and rewarding. But others just don’t have the time for it. With work, school, kids, activities, and personal engagements, making time for cleaning seem to be quite difficult most of the time.
Fortunately, some products can help you clean your home even if you don’t clean every day. Here are 24 items that can make cleaning a whole lot easier.
1. A Tubshroom that collects hair neatly inside the drain around the bottom of the lip.
2. Gutter-clearing tool that allows homeowners to clean their gutters without ever setting foot on a ladder.
3. Machine-cleaning tablets that you can only use once a month to keep your machine fresh and clean.
4. A coffee maker cleaner that helps prevent flavor transfer when switching between differently flavored pods.
5. A broom with built-in squeegee for getting all the pet hair out of your carpet. It claims to attract dirt, pet hair, dust and garden leaves.
6. A concentrated cat litter deodorizer that can keep your house smelling poo-less for days.
7. A cleanser that removes the stains you can’t stand, and kills the mold you can’t see.
8. A special brush designed to help clean out sliding door track.
9. A blind duster to slip into the places where dust hides.
10. A deep clean brush with wiper blade to scrub all the hard-to-clean places where dirt builds up.
11. A foaming cleanser that freshens and leaves disposer, sink, and your whole kitchen smelling clean.
12. A silicone sink strainer that effectively traps debris and won’t scratch your sink.
13. An antibacterial bath mat that is safe, fast self-drying, and a new way of green life.
14. A heavy-duty steam cleaner with 18 accessories that naturally deep clean and sanitize without the use of harsh chemicals.
15. Reusable non-stick oven liners that help protect the bottom of the oven and reduce clean up time.
16.A pet bowl that can save you time cleaning floors and walls.
17. A Wi-Fi connected robot vaccuum cleaner.
18. A motorhead cordless stick vacuum cleaner.
19. A tub cleaner that climate the black flakes in your jetted bathtub for good.
20. A washable keyboard.
21. A tabletop vacuum that makes crumbs and tiny dust balls conveniently disappear.
22. A toilet cleaning gel that prevents the build-up of lime scale and toilet rings.
23. A mop that has a flexible head that accommodates corners and covers entire baseboards in one easy motion.
24. A stainless steel cleaner that removes streaks, smudges, and fingerprints from all of your stainless steel surfaces.
Have you tried any of these?
8 Astonishing Facts About Bananas
Can bananas really make you light up like a glow stick?
Bananas are undoubtedly one of the yummiest gifts from nature. The fruit is an easy portable snack you can enjoy any time and has several health benefits. But what do we truly know about the Minions' favorite food? There are several little-known facts about the versatile banana that we could learn.
There is so much versatility in bananas, and we're not just talking about the fruit. The leaves can be used to wrap other foods or as a quick umbrella. Banana fiber can be turned into fabric or paper. Additionally, they come in more colors than just yellow! Here are eight surprising facts about bananas.
1. An Early Start
Is MSG Really Bad For Your Health?
Have you been avoiding MSG due to false information all this time?
Many people say junk food is bad because they contain MSG. However, this mentality about MSG is downright wrong. In fact, it has always been “generally recognized as safe” by the Food and Drugs Administration.
So, what made MSG the villain in the story? Why did people start claiming to have experienced symptoms like headaches and heart palpitations after consuming this mysterious substance? The story begins when MSG was launched in the United States during an inopportune time.
MSG: What does it contain?
8 Natural Remedies For Athlete’s Foot
These natural cures will help the contagious infection clear up and stay away.
A lot of people suffer from athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and they have no idea how to handle this problem. Having this is not only unattractive, but it can certainly affect one’s confidence.
Fortunately, many natural remedies can be helpful in killing the fungus that causes athlete's foot. Here are eight home treatments to effectiviely cure this fungal infection.
1. Organic tea tree oil
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Sigiriya, an Ancient Fortress in Sri Lanka
Man Sets Guinness Record With World’s Tallest Mohawk
10 Wound Care Remedies: Facts or Myths
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
Nightclub-Goers Party In Wuhan As City Continues To Report ZERO Covid-19 Cases
Mom Puts Up Christmas Decors Early This Year To Cheer Up Her Kids – And The Whole Neighborhood
10 Wound Care Remedies: Facts or Myths
People7 days ago
9-Year-Old Boy Works As A Mascot To Earn For His Family
History5 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
OMG7 days ago
‘Liquid Gold’ Rush Causes Poaching of World’s Most Expensive Tree in the Philippines
Interesting6 days ago
An Army Of 10,000 Ducks Unleashed In Thai Rice Field To Devour Pests