- The Baby Mop onesie is, as its name implies, a baby clothing and a house cleaning tool in one.
- While some netizens dismissed the product as disgusting, others say it actually makes a “good baby shower gift.”
Keeping the house squeaky clean can be quite the struggle, especially for those who are new parents. Just imagine how they have to juggle everything from taking care of their babies, doing several home chores, and a load of other tasks.
So yes. We really couldn’t (and shouldn’t!) judge them if we see that their homes are a bit messy whenever we visit them.
Meet the Baby Mop!
Now one company has gone the extra mile for the busy parents by creating a hilarious yet interesting home cleaning product.
Currently available on Amazon, we couldn’t decide if the Baby Mop is plain silly or pure genius. The product description tells us that the strange onesie with its built-in mop actually “works for any surface.”
Moreover, we are told that it allows parents to “witness the moment when a person becomes useful for the first time.”
So now you can finally relax while your baby cleans the floor?
Not surprisingly, the product drew mixed reactions from the public as can be seen in the customer reviews.
For example, one buyer commented that it’s “hysterical” and yet is a great idea for a baby shower gift. However, someone also asked “What kind of mom leaves a dusty floor for a baby to crawl around on?”
Well whether you like or dislike the product, there’s no question that people are buying.
The Baby Mop is the same one from the book ’99 More Unuseless Japanese Inventions’ by Kenji Kawakami.
Sneaky Shelter Cat Put On Solitary Confinement For Repeatedly Letting Other Kittens Escape
This is what happens when you try to pull a ‘Paw-shank Redemption’!
- A clever cat who knows how to open doors has repeatedly allowed his fellow felines escape in a shelter.
- Unfortunately, the shelter staff weren't happy about his attempts and have placed him in a locked room without his friends.
- The cat's story has since gone viral and people are demanding that Quilty should be set free.
Gas Station Offers Free Fuel For Anyone In Bikini, Doesn’t Expect Men To Take The Challenge
Some guys even wore heels!
- Russian gas station Olvi ran a three-hour 'free gas' promo for customers who'd line up in bikinis.
- To their surprise, both men and women showed up to take advantage of the offer.
Teen Amazingly Balances 3 Containers On Top Of His Head While Riding A Bike
Impressive but risky.
- A young biker from the Philippines recently attracted online attention after his video went viral on social media.
- The teen can be seen riding a bicycle on a busy road while perfectly balancing 3 containers on top of his head.
- While many admired his skills, some also said his stunt was actually very risky.
Like Us On Facebook
Researchers Confirm Infectious Coronavirus in Hospital Air
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Jason Momoa Restores His Wife’s First Car, A 1965 Mustang, As A Birthday Gift
Woman Infected With COVID-19 Breaks Quarantine Because She Needs to Get Her “Nails Done So Bad”
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China