- California guy Cyril Sontillano has been dubbed as the “Plant Daddy.”
- He has spent $5,000 in his “addiction” and now has over 200 species of houseplants in his collection.
A 30-year-old guy from Monterey, California has rightfully gained the moniker ‘Plant Daddy’ because of his self-confessed “addiction” to plants. In fact, he loves plants so much he prefers having them around his place than people, he said.
According to reports, Cyril Sontillano has spent more than $5,000 on buying over 200 different species of plants for his home. Now his house already looks like a botanical paradise like no other!
He’s got lots of cacti, succulents, and everything else in between!
In a Jam Press Interview, Cyril said that he buys at least 1 or 2 plants weekly. So far, he already has 300 indoor and 70 outdoor plants.
Of course, maintaining the plants can take a lot of work. Cyril spends about half an hour each day to check on his babies and also to “admire new growth and flowers.”
“I come from generations of plant lovers and farmers and I think it’s something I’ve acquired genetically and through the upbringing and the environment I grew up in. I enjoy gardening and caring for my plants and all the creative pursuits I do which relate to it.”
On weekends, it takes him around 2 to 3 hours to repot plants, make moss poles, and also to capture pictures and videos of his plants for Instagram where he has numerous eager followers, waiting for his latest uploads.
Aside from plants, Cyril also loves his pet cats.
“Having plants around me is just relaxing,” said Cyril, “they allow me to be creative and encourage me to be patient and resilient.”
If you’re interested to see more and want to follow Cyril’s green adventures, you can go check him out on Instagram via @cyrilcybernated.
“Pandemic of Love” Connects 150,000 People In Need To Those Who Can Help
“Love is a two-way street. Remember the giver and receiver can benefit from its gifts.”
- Shelly Tygielski, a mindfulness teacher from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, started a local online grassroot initiative known as the Pandemic of Love.
- They had gained $13 million in funds and 150,000 in connections.
- As of press time, the Pandemic of Love has spread to 16 countries, all with the same purpose of bridging the needy and the ones who can help.
White New Yorker Calls Cops On Black Woman Sitting On A Public Park Bench
“She was too ‘alarmed’ that I was sitting ‘comfortably in ‘her neighborhood!”
- A white woman in New York called the cops on a Black person for sitting "comfortably" in "her neighborhood".
- Jana'e Brown took a video and posted the incident in her Instagram account, which eventually became viral.
- Brown has hired legal counsel and would like to press charges against the white woman Svitlana Flom.
103-Year-Old Grandma Beats COVID-19, Celebrates Life With A Bud Light
“A woman after my own heart,” one commenter wrote.
- Jennie Stejna, who is 103 years old, survived the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and celebrated it with a bang!
- Now people are hailing her as a hero after asking for a cold beer to honor her second shot at life.
- The bad-ass grandma may have found her life's new purpose: "to give people a glimmer of hope."
Like Us On Facebook
Dunkin’ To Permanently Close 450 Stores Before The Year Ends
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
After Months of Downplaying Coronavirus, Brazil’s President Bolsonaro Tests Positive of COVID-19
Huge 450-Pound Fish Pulls 2 Anglers Off Their Boat
- News3 days ago
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
- News5 days ago
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
- News6 days ago
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection