- One man decided to build a bar in his own garden.
- Amazingly, the project only took two days to build.
- If that’s not stunning enough for you, the bar is made out of pallets and only cost $112 to make!
Sometimes going to the pub can be too expensive and would take too much effort. So why not just build a bar in your own home, right? That’s exactly what one man did in his back garden. Amazingly, he only used wooden pallets for the project, which cost a mere £90 ($112).
Paul Nowak is a hobbyist from Sheffield, England who had always wanted to make a home garden bar. When he finally decided to make his dream a reality, he chose to take on the project himself. Armed with a few pallets, crates, and some creativity, Nowak built the stylish bar in only two days.
Would you believe this garden bar only took two days to make?
Interestingly, Nowak didn’t even spend any money on the pallets. The £90 he spent was actually on other materials.
“I got most of the materials I needed all for free: the pallets and crates cost absolutely nothing. However, I did need to spend some money on the roof (that was around 40 pounds or 50 dollars), the paint (around 30 pounds; 37 dollars), and some odds and ends. A good mate of mine owns a pub, so he gave me some beer mats and other things for free,” Nowak wrote.
It’s an amazing project considering that this is the first time Nowak has built a bar.
“I always loved woodworking and sometimes I still wonder, what would have happened if I took it up professionally after leaving school. I do decking for friends and family, but this is the very first bar I’ve built. However, it’s just the first of many bars, I hope,” he wrote.
We’re certainly impressed with that bar. Now who needs to go to the pub when you have an awesome bar at home?
Freezable Boxers Are Now Available To Prevent Your Thing From Sweating
Tired of that sweaty, icky summer feeling down there? Here’s what your thing needs.
- Cooling packs that are inserted in men's boxers are now available to avoid sweaty private parts.
- It's created to soothe the pain for vasectomy patients.
- Similar freezable bras are making waves recently, too.
Use This Japanese Mold and Turn Anything Into a Cat
This is perfect for food or play.
- This unique cat mold can be used on outdoor objects such as sand, snow, or even dirt. You can also use it on everyday objects such as food.
- The designer got inspired from seeing cats napping on the sidewalks.
- The molds are made of environment-friendly materials, bamboo and biomass plastic from scallop shells.
This Normal Cottage With Own Go-Kart Racing Track Is Up For Sale
Live the country life go-kart racer style.
- A traditional cottage with its own go-kart race track in the backyard goes up for sale.
- The 1,000-metre go-kart racing track can be used as a commercial racing track.
- The land can also be developed with more amusement or recreational features.
Like Us On Facebook
Pastor ‘Destroys’ Coronavirus by Blowing It Away
Truck Drivers And Other Frontline Workers Can Have $25K Hazard Pay From “Heroes Funds”
Critic Who Slammed China For Coronavirus Response Goes ‘Missing’
Two Pandas Mate For The First Time In 13 Years During COVID-19 Quarantine
Student Regrets Joining Spring Break Party After 72 Of Them Contracts COVID-19
Thousands of Chinese Tourists Flock To Popular Spots After China Lifts Lockdown
Rihanna Donates $5M to Food Banks Amid COVID-19 Outbreak
Parents in India Name Newborn Twins As Corona And Covid
Interesting1 day ago
Funeral Dancers For Hire Are In Demand In Ghana
News1 day ago
Panic Buyers In The U.K. Are Throwing Out Their Excess Food To Garbage Bins
News2 days ago
Tiger in New York Zoo Tests Positive of the Coronavirus
News1 day ago
Nurse Gets Suspended After Buying Protective Supplies For Fellow Frontliners Using GoFundMe Money