- One man decided to build a bar in his own garden.
- Amazingly, the project only took two days to build.
- If that’s not stunning enough for you, the bar is made out of pallets and only cost $112 to make!
Sometimes going to the pub can be too expensive and would take too much effort. So why not just build a bar in your own home, right? That’s exactly what one man did in his back garden. Amazingly, he only used wooden pallets for the project, which cost a mere £90 ($112).
Paul Nowak is a hobbyist from Sheffield, England who had always wanted to make a home garden bar. When he finally decided to make his dream a reality, he chose to take on the project himself. Armed with a few pallets, crates, and some creativity, Nowak built the stylish bar in only two days.
Would you believe this garden bar only took two days to make?
Interestingly, Nowak didn’t even spend any money on the pallets. The £90 he spent was actually on other materials.
“I got most of the materials I needed all for free: the pallets and crates cost absolutely nothing. However, I did need to spend some money on the roof (that was around 40 pounds or 50 dollars), the paint (around 30 pounds; 37 dollars), and some odds and ends. A good mate of mine owns a pub, so he gave me some beer mats and other things for free,” Nowak wrote.
It’s an amazing project considering that this is the first time Nowak has built a bar.
“I always loved woodworking and sometimes I still wonder, what would have happened if I took it up professionally after leaving school. I do decking for friends and family, but this is the very first bar I’ve built. However, it’s just the first of many bars, I hope,” he wrote.
We’re certainly impressed with that bar. Now who needs to go to the pub when you have an awesome bar at home?
Freezable Boxers Are Now Available To Prevent Your Thing From Sweating
Tired of that sweaty, icky summer feeling down there? Here’s what your thing needs.
- Cooling packs that are inserted in men's boxers are now available to avoid sweaty private parts.
- It's created to soothe the pain for vasectomy patients.
- Similar freezable bras are making waves recently, too.
Use This Japanese Mold and Turn Anything Into a Cat
This is perfect for food or play.
- This unique cat mold can be used on outdoor objects such as sand, snow, or even dirt. You can also use it on everyday objects such as food.
- The designer got inspired from seeing cats napping on the sidewalks.
- The molds are made of environment-friendly materials, bamboo and biomass plastic from scallop shells.
This Normal Cottage With Own Go-Kart Racing Track Is Up For Sale
Live the country life go-kart racer style.
- A traditional cottage with its own go-kart race track in the backyard goes up for sale.
- The 1,000-metre go-kart racing track can be used as a commercial racing track.
- The land can also be developed with more amusement or recreational features.
Like Us On Facebook
Touching Moment Man Gets Finally Reunited With Pet Cat Who’s Been Gone For 7 Years
The ‘Wine Bottle Christmas Tree’ May Be The Perfect Tree For Drinkers
Guy Poses His Baby Spider-Man Toy With Cats – And It’s Pretty Hilarious!
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas