No, this is not a story about resurrection in the classic sense. It’s about hospital negligence and here’s hoping this doesn’t happen to you. 21-year old Varsha Bidawat gave birth to premature twins at the Max Healthcare in Shalimar Bagh in Delhi, India. Doctors declared the twins dead soon after the delivery. The devastated mother had no choice but to prepare the twins for their funeral.
Varsha was admitted to the hospital. Aashish Kumar, her husband, said that “The doctor informed me that Varsha was in a critical stage of labour pain and should be admitted to the ICU immediately.”
Max Healthcare in Shalimar Bagh declared the twins dead soon after birth.
She delivered the twins, a boy and a girl
“The doctors declared the female infant dead soon after she was born, while the male infant was in a critical condition.”
“My baby boy was about 75 grams and so he was advised to undergo three months’ treatment at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, which was costed at `50, 000 per day.”
“Doctors informed us around 1.30pm that the male infant also died on the ventilator. They packed the bodies of both infants in packets and handed them over to us.”
But as they were heading to the funeral grounds, the family noticed one of the body bags moving.
“Both packets of the dead infants were carried by my father-in-law and he noticed some movement. We immediately stopped the car and saw that the male infant was breathing.”
They rushed the baby to the nearest medical facility, which was Agarwal Nursing Home at Pitampura.
The baby boy turned out to be alive. He was in critical condition, however, because he contracted an infection after being placed in a plastic bag after birth.
Deepak Kumar, uncle of the twins, said:
“We have lodged an FIR against Max Hospital at Shalimar Bagh Police Station for medical fault and high medical bills.”
Union Health Minister J P Nadda condemned the incident and ordered an immediate investigation.
The hospital that delivered the twins issued a statement admitting their mistake, saying:
“It has been brought to our attention that a premature (22 weeks), newborn baby who is reported to be on life support at a nursing home was unfortunately handed over without any signs of life by Max Hospital Shalimar Bagh.”
“This baby was one of the twins delivered on the morning of November 30. The other baby was stillborn. We are shaken and concerned at this rare incident.”
“We have initiated a detailed enquiry, pending which, the doctor concerned has been asked to take leave immediately. We are in constant touch with the parents and are providing all the needed support.”
Truth Behind Tokyo’s First Human Meat Restaurant Exposed
Find out the truth behind the Japanese restaurant believed to serve human meat to customers.
Talks about Tokyo opening a grotesque restaurant that serves human meat have been circulating online again. News reports even claim that Japan legally approved the consumption of human flesh since 2014. Whether these reports are true or not, the idea of eating a meal made of our own kind is downright gross, and despite the existence of records of people consuming human flesh for survival, the act still remains unethical and inhumane.
The rumors of a restaurant called “The Resoto ototo no shoku ryohin” or Edible Brothers allegedly offers its customers a varied menu made of human flesh. Prices of meals reportedly go from 100 Euros up to 1,000 Euros. It was even mentioned that a tourist from Argentina was the first lucky customer to indulge in the pretty exotic dish.
Rumors about a restaurant in Japan serving human meat have re-emerged online.
Reports went on to say that the restaurant prepares human meat with spices to eliminate the disgusting taste. The story went further saying young people, before they die, sell their bodies to the restaurant for almost $35,800, which will later be claimed by direct family members. A contract is also said to be signed by sellers where they agree to go on a special diet to prepare their flesh to become suitable for consumption....
Don’t Let Others Kiss Your Baby As Mom Shares How Her Little One Got Herpes
Don’t let other people kiss your baby and please, don’t kiss someone else’s baby.
Babies are truly so beautiful, cute and cuddly. That's why most adults are really fond of infants. However, a mother is warning others against a viral infection that babies can have if other people would kiss them.
Christa Leandra Valdez shared on her Facebook account how her baby has acquired herpes from someone else's kiss.
Christa says that she's one of the mothers who wouldn't allow anyone to kiss her baby. She admits, however, that it's hard to monitor because there are those who would still kiss the baby anyway, no matter how the parents would say no.
Her baby, Ostiano, had a red rash on his toe.
Badass Woman Casually Feeds And Plays With ‘Friendly’ 15-ft Crocodile Outside Her House
Some people like to live dangerously!
Saltwater crocodiles aren’t exactly the friendliest animals around so it’s really hard to imagine a human casually feeding and even playing with it. But believe it or not, that’s exactly what we see in the viral video below.
As you can see on the footage, a woman is throwing food to a massive crocodile as it swims up to her home to beg for food. She even splashes the reptile with water!
Meet Ambo. She clearly isn’t afraid of killer crocs!
According to reports, the woman’s name is Ambo and she lives somewhere in Borneo. Apparently, she was cleaning freshly caught shellfish when the crocodile paid her a visit. ...