- Based in Paris, French photographer Mathieu Stern loves experimenting to achieve interesting results in his photography.
- In a new series, Stern took photos of ultra realistic toy dinosaurs to recreate prehistoric times.
- The mind blowing photos have gained a lot of attention online among netizens.
- Aside from the pictures, Stern also posted two videos where he shared interesting photography tips and tricks.
If there’s one thing we can learn from the Jurassic Park movies, it’s probably this: the dinosaurs belong to the past. Bringing them back to life is a terrible, terrible idea and it will never end well.
Unless, of course, you are Mathieu Stern. You see, the Paris-based French photographer and filmmaker recently gained viral attention on social media for combining his love of photography with his fascination of dinosaurs.
Using detailed, realistic toys, Mathieu Stern gave us a good glimpse of what it’s like when dinosaurs still walked the earth.
In a Bored Panda feature, the photographer shared that he “wanted to experiment” and utilize his skills in an attempt “to create some really lifelike photos from prehistoric times.”
Go check out Stern’s other awesome shots here:
Aside from his amazing photos, Stern also took time to upload videos on his YouTube channel, showing us how he created his prehistoric photographs series and how he achieved the effects that made the shots look more interesting.
In case you’re thinking about trying dinosaur toy photography, we’re pretty sure you can get some pointers from this clips. Click the play button below to see it for yourself:
Creative Toy Photography: Water Effects
Creative Toy Photography: Dirt Blast and Smoke Effects
To see more of Mathieu Stern’s work, feel free to subscribe to his YouTube channel where he helps his viewers “discover new ideas, new ways to film and take photos.”
30 Simple and Extreme Tattoo Designs For Your Neck
Thinking of getting your neck inked? Here are some ideas!
- Skin art has achieved wider respect and acceptance these days.
- Here are some amazing neck tattoo designs if you're looking for inspiration.
Amazing Chinese Artist Paints Super-Realistic Images
“He is so accurate at mixing the colors and knowing where to put each stroke.”
- Chinese artist Leng Jun is known for his lifelike artwork that looks more like photographs than paintings.
- Because of his amazing skill, he was awarded an honorary doctorate from Birmingham City University.
- In 2017, Jun performed a live painting demonstration in the Wright Gallery on the Texas A&M University campus.
Here’s What The 7 Wonders Of The Ancient World Looked Like In Their Prime
Find out why they were considered true wonders of the world back in the day!
These days, a tourist attraction could be anything from a theme park with several fun rides to a crop of flashy casinos in the middle of the desert. However, things were a lot different in ancient times. Back in the day, people were drawn to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World because of their beauty and amazing size.
Like Us On Facebook
Suspected Case of Bubonic Plague Reported in China’s Inner Mongolia
Rapper Kanye West Announces He’s Running As U.S. President This 2020
Manila-Based Architects Design Floating Homes That Can Withstand Storms and Floods
New Delhi on Red Alert After Desert Locusts Swarm Through Neighboring Gurgaon City
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Shelter Dog Who Always Gets Rejected Shows He Can Make His Own Bed
- Interesting6 days ago
5 Countries with the Longest Lunch Breaks in the World
- LifeHacks7 days ago
You’ve Been Threading Needles Wrong Your Whole Life
- News6 days ago
New Flu Virus Found In China Has Pandemic Potential, Says Scientists