- Thai artist Neung combined his love for Spider-Man with his love for cats in a funny photo series.
- He eventually went viral online and his Facebook page, Spidey Adventures, has since gained thousands of followers.
Complete this popular proverb: “With great power comes great…” We’re pretty sure you know the answer to that, right?
Over the years since writer Stan Lee and artist Steve Ditko created Spider-Man, the superhero has become the face of Marvel Comics. We’ve followed his adventures in movies, cartoons, video games, and, of course, comic books. He definitely has millions of fans, young and old, all over the world!
One such fan is Neung, an artist from Thailand, who, soon after seeing the 2002 blockbuster Spider-Man (starring Tobey Maguire), began collecting various memorabilia of the wall-crawling crimefighter.
Fast forward to the present, Neung came up with the brilliant idea of combining his fascination for the web-slinger with his love for cats. And the result has truly been, no pun intended, amazing and spectacular!
Using his photography skills, he placed his Spider-Man toys in different funny scenarios with the furry creatures. He eventually created a Facebook page aptly-called Spidey Adventures where he now has hundreds of thousands of followers.
Check out the adorable photos here:
So badass! This one has to be my personal favorite.
Aww, he’s actually nice to cats after all…
Spidey looks cute as a doctor. Take notes, Marvel!
Love that cat’s facial expression!
Aside from loving the funny poses, I also couldn’t help but admire the level of detail Neung gives his photos. Check out those miniature props!
So yes, cats and Spider-Man – a combination we didn’t know we needed in our lives. And now we just can’t get enough!
“Combining them was a no-brainer,” explained Neung in a BoredPanda feature, “They make for an amazing combo.”
For more photos, go check out the Spidey Adventures page on Facebook.
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
When done right, art makes a huge difference!
Beauty, as they say, is always in the eye of the beholder. We know that sounds really cliché but it's absolutely true, if you think about it.
The Realistic ‘Human Head’ Helmet Looks Creepy And Cool At The Same Time
I would love to wear one!
- Dubai-artist Jyo John Mullor has come up with an interesting design concept for helmets.
- His shaved human head concept illustration has gone viral online as many netizens have found them funny yet freaky.
The Inspiring Story Behind the “Nasty” Paintings of a Woman Breastfeeding an Old Man
It looks wrong but the story’s actually heartbreaking.
- The paintings depicted the story of a daughter who fed her father, who was sentenced to die of hunger in prison.
- She was eventually caught, but her story softened the heart of his captors and they released him from jail.
- Many European artists used the story as inspiration for their paintings.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”