- A man shared a creepy image of a “ghost” in his apartment.
- The image looked like a student who hanged herself or a floating ghost.
- As it turns out, it’s not really scary than what it seems.
Nowadays, most people do not believe in supernatural creatures and paranormal activities due to modern technology. However, some people still believe in them after having a creepy experience.
Just imagine when you are doing your own thing and suddenly you saw a floating female ghost right in front of you. Skeptics would say it’s impossible, but that’s exactly what happened to Kantatee Pumnikon — or so it seemed.
A lot of people enjoy watching scary movies or reading creepy stories, while others are too scared to even think about it. But one thing is for sure — even those who enjoy these kinds of stuff would never want to experience it in real life.
Recently, Kantatee Pumnikom, who is from Thailand, has shared a creepy photo he captured inside a building. He initially thought that the creepy image was a lady student who hanged herself in the building. It also looked like he successfully took a snap of a real female ghost with long hair and black dress floating in the air.
After a few moments, Kantatee realized that the image was just pieces of clothing hanged in a creepy manner. If you dissect the picture carefully, you will notice that the “ghost” was made up of a pair of long black pants, short dress, white short sleeve shirt, and a long dress.
Kantatee captioned the creepy image:
“Damn… I thought it was a ghost! Who told you to hang clothes like this?”
Netizens found this really amusing as well, with many tagging their friends daring them to hang their clothes similarly, while others remarked about how they would have reacted to seeing it. Quite a few mentioned they would relieve themselves on the spot, and no one would be able to blame them for it given how realistic it looks.
As expected, the post quickly went viral. It garnered over 50k reactions, 20k comments, 130k shares, and 13k comments as of this writing.
Funny Viral Craze ‘Vacuum Challenge’ Can Be Seriously Risky, Experts Warn
Parents, don’t let your kids do this!
- The Vacuum Challenge is slowly spreading online.
- The challenge involves getting inside a bin bag and then sucking the air out with a vacuum.
- Experts are warning against it because it can be potentially lethal.
Boy Attempts To Cover School Uniform With Cardboard Boxes To Enter Cyber Cafe
“He was certainly an inspiring figure for us all for his relentless perseverance and creativity.”
- One student wants to go to a cyber cafe after school.
- Some cafes don’t allow students wearing their uniform inside their shop.
- Instead of going home to change, the boy covered his uniform with cardboard boxes.
- One netizen captured the whole thing and shared it on Instagram.
Girl Wants Boyfriend To Meet Her Parents, He Realizes He Slept With Her Mom Weeks Ago
Well that must be pretty awkward!
Every guy knows that nerve-wracking feeling of meeting their girlfriend’s parents for the first time. No one knows what to expect during such meetings and sometimes, all you hope for is that it wouldn’t be awkward at least.