Call it crazy but a guy really kicked a woman in the back of her legs – as a prank – just so he can create a viral video. Although the footage really went viral, the dude is in for some serious trouble. That is because he is being forced to pay £52,500 in compensation.
This wannabe prankster is none other than Mario Garcia Montealegre. He was caught doing a “kung-fu-style” kick on an unsuspecting woman. It all happened in the Diagonal Mar area of Barcelona, Spain.
Montealegre was the man responsible for kicking a woman on her legs as part of a prank.
In the video, Montealegre can be seen counting down on his finger before delivering his kick. Eventually, he runs to the woman and kicks her on the left calf. She then twists awkwardly before falling straight to the ground. The two men can be heard giggling while the woman keeps shouting “arsehole.”
The Catalan police department forced Mossos d’Esquadra to release the video online. It has the caption that says:
Help us to catch this person who thinks it is okay to attack innocent people.
He is now being ordered to pay £52,500 in compensation.
It was only a matter of time before the post went viral. Social media users flocked it with hate comments, as they were furious with the man’s disgusting behavior.
Fortunately, Montealegre handed himself personally after the video made the headlines. The man who filmed the video, Alvaro Gragera, also appeared in court.
The prosecutor reportedly pressed for a custodial sentence for the two. Montealegre also agreed to pay the unnamed woman a compensation worth of £52,500.
The incident left the woman with a sprained ankle and some minor injuries in her left knee and wrist. She also suffered back pain due to the fall.
Montealegre’s prank gave the woman some injuries that kept her on sick leave for 75 days
As described by the prosecutor:
[The woman] presents post-traumatic stress in relation to the aggression suffered, with indicators such as increased distrust of the intentions of others, anger over incomprehension of gratuitous violence and no feel helped at the time of the events by the people who witnessed them.
Apparently, this was not the only prank Montealegre did. He also kicked two ankles of two young women who were merely walking along the seafront in Benidorm.
Check out the video below:
Naughty Monkey Pulls Down Hot Girl’s Top in Thailand
The monkey obviously wanted some breast milk!
A close encounter with animals is always interesting and unpredictable. In some instances, they can even turn out hilarious. Just take it from tourists who learned their lessons the hard way after their individual disasters have been captured on film.
Well as it looks like, we have another person to add to that list. Meet Britanny Bowman, a backpacker from Los Angeles who has been going around South East Asia. Recently, she stopped by Chiang Mai, Thailand – a place popular for having lots of monkeys.
One of the monkeys climbed up Britanny’s leg.
Tragic Accident Shows People Violently Thrown After Ski Lift Spins Out of Control
Several skiers were injured, including a pregnant woman.
Going on a ski holiday sounds like a fun idea but for these people, it turned out to be a tragic experience instead. This incident recently happened in Georgia and it resulted to several skiers being injured as a result, among them was a pregnant woman.
Apparently, a chairlift malfunctioned and started spinning out of control, going backwards at double the speed so people weren’t able to get off to safety – and they were sent flying because of it.
The accident happened at Gudauri ski resort in Caucasus Mountains, Georgia.
Man Dies After Head Gets Trapped In Cinema Seat
The victim suffered cardiac arrest after he panicked.
A man has recently met his demise – in a peculiar way – after his head was caught under an electric recliner chair. The unfortunate incident happened at a Vue Cinema located in Birmingham. The man, whose name was kept unknown, tried to retrieve his phone after dropping it between the Gold Class seats. Sadly, his head got stuck underneath a seat’s footrest.
The investigation courtesy of Environmental Health and Vue has already been launched. Witnesses say that the footrest was raised when the man tried to reach for his phone. But all of a sudden, it went down and caught his head in a trap.