- A flight from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen was delayed due to bad weather.
- One passenger was furious with the situation.
- The man demanded the staff to kneel and apologize.
- Netizens are enraged at the passenger’s behavior.
Flight delays are very annoying but they are unavoidable, especially if the weather is bad. Although we get upset when it happens, especially when you really needed to be in your destination as soon as possible, we normally remain quiet because we know that there’s really nothing we or the staff can do about it.
However, one passenger from China was not too happy with the delay that he demanded the airline staff to kneel and apologize. The unidentified male passenger and others were waiting to board their flight from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen on West Air, a budget airline affiliated to Hainan Airlines Group, the largest private airline in China when the incident happened.
In a now-viral clip, the passenger can be heard saying, “You should kneel and apologize to us!” To which the ground crew politely responded, “I am a member of the staff. I do carry out my responsibilities. But there is no need for you to humiliate me.”
But the furious man wouldn’t accept the staff’s response and urged him to get on his knees and say sorry.
“You must represent your company and apologize to us. Kneeling shows sincerity.”
Knowing that the delay is beyond the staff’s control, other passengers intervened and said there was no need for him to apologize. One passenger can be heard asking, “What good would apologizing do?”
Meanwhile, a customer service representative confirmed that that the two flights from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen scheduled that day had been delayed due to bad weather conditions.
Flight PN6311 was delayed for about an hour and flight PN6322 was delayed for nearly four and a half hours before taking off at 2:30 a.m. the next day.
Watch the video here:
Funny Viral Craze ‘Vacuum Challenge’ Can Be Seriously Risky, Experts Warn
Parents, don’t let your kids do this!
- The Vacuum Challenge is slowly spreading online.
- The challenge involves getting inside a bin bag and then sucking the air out with a vacuum.
- Experts are warning against it because it can be potentially lethal.
Boy Attempts To Cover School Uniform With Cardboard Boxes To Enter Cyber Cafe
“He was certainly an inspiring figure for us all for his relentless perseverance and creativity.”
- One student wanted to go to a cyber cafe after school.
- Some cafes don’t allow students wearing their uniform inside their shop.
- Instead of going home to change, the boy covered his uniform with cardboard boxes.
- One netizen captured the whole thing and shared it on Instagram.
Girl Wants Boyfriend To Meet Her Parents, He Realizes He Slept With Her Mom Weeks Ago
Well that must be pretty awkward!
Every guy knows that nerve-wracking feeling of meeting their girlfriend’s parents for the first time. No one knows what to expect during such meetings and sometimes, all you hope for is that it wouldn’t be awkward at least.