- A flight from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen was delayed due to bad weather.
- One passenger was furious with the situation.
- The man demanded the staff to kneel and apologize.
- Netizens are enraged at the passenger’s behavior.
Flight delays are very annoying but they are unavoidable, especially if the weather is bad. Although we get upset when it happens, especially when you really needed to be in your destination as soon as possible, we normally remain quiet because we know that there’s really nothing we or the staff can do about it.
However, one passenger from China was not too happy with the delay that he demanded the airline staff to kneel and apologize. The male passenger, whose name remains unknown, and several others were waiting to get on the plane for a flight from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen in China.
In the footage the passenger can be heard saying, “You should kneel and apologize to us!” To which the ground crew politely responded, “I am a member of the staff. I do carry out my responsibilities. But there is no need for you to humiliate me.”
But the furious man wouldn’t accept the staff’s response and urged him to get on his knees and say sorry.
Still, he demanded that the employee must represent the company by apologizing and kneeling will “show sincerity.”
Knowing that the delay is beyond the staff’s control, other passengers intervened and said there was no need for him to apologize. One passenger can be heard asking, “What good would apologizing do?”
Meanwhile, a customer service representative verified that that the two planes from Zhengzhou to Shenzhen scheduled for the day had been delayed because of the poor weather.
Flight PN6311 was delayed for almost 1 hour while flight PN6322 was delayed for around 4 1/2 hours and only took off the following day at 2:30 AM.
Watch the video here:
Funny Viral Craze ‘Vacuum Challenge’ Can Be Seriously Risky, Experts Warn
Parents, don’t let your kids do this!
- The Vacuum Challenge is slowly spreading online.
- The challenge involves getting inside a bin bag and then sucking the air out with a vacuum.
- Experts are warning against it because it can be potentially lethal.
Boy Attempts To Cover School Uniform With Cardboard Boxes To Enter Cyber Cafe
“He was certainly an inspiring figure for us all for his relentless perseverance and creativity.”
- One student wanted to go to a cyber cafe after school.
- Some cafes don’t allow students wearing their uniform inside their shop.
- Instead of going home to change, the boy covered his uniform with cardboard boxes.
- One netizen captured the whole thing and shared it on Instagram.
Girl Wants Boyfriend To Meet Her Parents, He Realizes He Slept With Her Mom Weeks Ago
Well that must be pretty awkward!
Every guy knows that nerve-wracking feeling of meeting their girlfriend’s parents for the first time. No one knows what to expect during such meetings and sometimes, all you hope for is that it wouldn’t be awkward at least.
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”