- A lonely husky managed to escape when his owner left the gate open.
- However, instead of running away, the dog went up to his neighbor’s house where his best friend lives.
- The two dogs have only been communicating through barks but they hugged over the fence when they finally met.
Some friends are always there for us no matter what. One Labrador Retriever has been comforting a lonely husky whenever the husky’s owner goes away for work. When the husky finally had the chance to escape his owner’s yard, he immediately ran to his best friend and hugged him over the fence.
Messy the Labrador Retriever lives with his owner Oranit Kittragul in Thailand. One of their neighbors has a husky named Audi who is usually left alone when his owner leaves for work. The lonely Audi would cry until Kittragul lets Messy bark to him as if trying to comfort the husky. Audi would then quiet down knowing that his best friend is just around the corner.
Meet Messy, the sweet Labrador who always comforts his lonely best friend Audi.
The two best friends would only be able to communicate through barks until Audi’s owner somehow forgot to secure their gate. The husky didn’t waste any time and immediately escaped from the yard to run up to Kittragul’s fence. Messy immediately met Audi at the fence where the two dogs hugged each other.
This is the first meeting between the two dogs.
Luckily, Kittragul was there to witness the first meeting between the long-distance best friends. She immediately took photos and shared their story on social media.
The friends were so happy to be together at last.
Audi had every chance to run away when his owners left the gate open. However, he happens to be a very good dog and immediately went back to his home after staying with Messy for a while. Perhaps Audi figured he could keep calling out to his best friend in the near future.
Messy continues to comfort Audi when his friend is feeling lonely.
Messy and Audi have yet to meet again but people are certainly hoping that the best friends will soon have time to play and have fun together.
People Spent 4th Of July Comforting Shelter Dogs Who Were Terrified Of Fireworks
They sang to the dogs or read them books to keep them calm all throughout Independence Day!
- Hundreds of people are skipping the Fourth of July fireworks display to comfort dogs in a shelter in Phoenix.
- The shelter has started an annual event called 'Calming The Canines' where people are invited to keep the pups company on Independence Day.
- The event also led to some dogs finding their forever homes.
High School Kid Leaves Note On F-Type Jaguar Hoping For A Lift To Prom
A simple act of kindness does create ripples.
- Olen Howden, 16, bravely left a note on a total stranger's F-Type Jaguar asking if he could get a lift to his prom.
- The car's owner Dr. Marwan Bukhari willingly agreed to the teen's request and drove him to his prom.
- In return for Dr. Bukhari's kindness, Olen's family donated to a charity.
Blind Golden Retriever Gets His Own Guide Dog And They’re The Cutest BFFs Ever
When Jake went blind, his BFF Addie proved she is the goodest of all good girls.
- A Golden Retriever needed to have his eyes removed after a strange medical condition.
- Jake's owners were worried that being blind would make life difficult for the pup.
- Luckily, Jake's own best friend Addie stepped in to serve as his personal guide dog.
Like Us On Facebook
Nurse Claims 90,000 People Are Already Infected By Coronavirus In China
Comic Artist, Who Stands 5-Feet, Shares The Advantages of Being Short
Deadly Chinese Wuhan Virus Speculated to Have Come From Bat Soup
Vice Mayor Claims Lava Stops When Its Wet, Police Wants To Throw Him Into Taal Volcano