Connect with us

OMG

Toddler Gets A Power Plug Stuck In His Skull While Playing

A two-year-old boy from Guangzhou China survived after a power plug got stuck in his brain.

Mark Lester Celozar

Posted

(

)

A A A

Playing around all day is always a part of kids’ nature. Their energetic and often reckless behavior often leads to bruises and scratches. It’s a fact that parents have to live with whether they like it or not. After all, for the most part, their learning usually comes from these mistakes.

As much as parents want to protect their children from harm all the time, there are only few things they could do to keep them safe. They could childproof the house to minimize the accidents. They could also teach them to be more careful and hope that they listen. But no matter how hard they try, one thing’s certain – protecting their kids 24/7 is impossible.

The horrific accident of the 2-year old boy from Guangzhou, China

Source: xkb.com

A two year old Chinese boy named Chen Chen was playing at the comfort of their house in Guangzhou, China. According to the reports, while Chen Chen was playing and jumping around his bed, he accidentally lost his footing and stepped on his plastic ball. Outbalanced, he fell to the floor and landed his head on a 3-pronged electrical plug. To make matters worse, the plug’s prongs that were pointed upwards got embedded into Chen Chen’s skull.

Chen Chen was immediately rushed to the hospital to undergo surgery

Source: xkb.com

The doctors stated that the three prongs of the power plug had entered into Chen Chen’s brain. Removing the object required a delicate surgical operation immediately.

A standard 3-pronged plugs in China has sharp metals.

According to BuzzFlare, the surgical operation the doctors performed to remove the plug from Chen Chen’s skull took around 3 hours to complete. Fortunately, the surgery was successful and they managed to save Chen Chen’s life. The doctors said that they were optimistic that the injury did not inflict any permanent damage on the boy’s brain.

The plug had three two-centimeter prongs.

The boy is now recovering after surgery.

Further reports stated that Chen Chen’s condition has finally stabilized and can finally leave the hospital bed after two weeks of rest.

View Comments

OMG

Doctors Find an 8-cm Drinking Glass Stuck Up a Man’s Butt – Still Intact

Incredibly, the man waited for two days until unbearable agony forced him to go crawling to the hospital.

Dondi Tiples

Published

on

Doctors may be some of the most unshockable people on the planet given what they experience on a daily basis, especially in the emergency room. Apart from the usual blood, bones and gore, they probably get a lot of WTF cases that come crawling in.

For example, cases of people who do some incredibly stupid things that defy their own anatomy. Like one man from China who apparently thought it would be interesting to experiment with drinking vessels and human flesh.

More specifically, the mating of glassware and his nether regions.

Continue Reading

OMG

Hot Dog Vendor Robbed By Police, Gets More Than $70,000 From Fund Raiser

The police took his wallet and got all his hard-earned money, but he got his payback big time!

Inah Garcia

Published

on

A police officer from Berkeley, California was filmed arrogantly citing a man for selling hot dogs without permit. What made the video viral was that the police was also caught grabbing the poor man's wallet and getting all his hard-earned money. Netizens were quick to react and were able to raise more than $70,000 for the poor vendor.

The police in the hot seat is Sean Aranas. The officer did not seem to care whether the money that was inside the vendor's wallet all came from selling hot dogs or not; he just took it all. For him, it was necessary to confiscate the cash.

While selling food without permit is against the law, people think his actions still did not justify what happened.

Continue Reading

OMG

Teacher Slaps Over 30 Students After Failing To Write Down Classical Poems From Memory

A teacher slapped over 30 of his students just because they cannot write a poem correctly from their memory.

Donna Marie Padua

Published

on

China is constantly making headlines on domestic violence against women and children. We have already seen multiple news about abusive husbands, advantageous cops, and now we have a brutal teacher lashing out on her young students.

Once again, a disturbing video has been taken and the footage, which surfaced last weekend, featured a teacher in China slapping over 30 of his students.

A furious teacher slapped 38 of his students after failing to write a classical poem perfectly.

Continue Reading

Popular