Kim Jong-un took “keeping one’s privacy” to the next level. North Korean officials made sure that he will have a safe arrival for his sit-down with President Donald Trump in Singapore for the Trump-Kim summit. To make this possible, they used two decoy airplanes to protect the Supreme Leader’s stools. Yes, you read that right.
Bringing his own bodyguards and food supply is definitely nothing out of the ordinary. However, tagging a portable toilet along certainly dropped a lot of jaws. Kim’s security team brought the bathroom fixture to Singapore in an effort to “deny determined sewer divers insights into the supreme leader’s stools.”
Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump finally met for the Summit.
The Trump-Kim summit is the first ever meet-up between a sitting U.S. president and a leader of North Korea. Upon his arrival in Singapore Sunday evening, Kim smiled as he was welcomed by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.
Kim told Lee through an interpreter:
“The entire world is watching the historic summit between (North Korea) and the United States of America, and thanks to your sincere efforts … we were able to complete the preparations for the historic summit.”
Kim's security team brought a personal portable toilet to Singapore to protect his stools from the CIA and other spy agencies.
Although this gesture appeared to be extreme, Kim Jong-un is not the only leader who opted for the safe-keeping of his stools. The Secret Service of Former U.S. President George W. Bush reportedly brought a portable toilet on his visit to Austria back in 2006.
Protecting the leaders’ stools is not just a fad or some ridiculous request, it actually has a deeper meaning behind it. The CIA and other spy agencies have been known to gather information through feces in the past. Clearly, this is something that Kim Jong-un is trying to avoid right now.
Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump meet for a historic handshake.
Meanwhile, Donald Trump told Kim Jong-un, “we’ll have tremendous success together” during their meeting.
Fear Grips India As Rare Virus Continues To Claim Lives, May Become Global Epidemic
The disease is suspected to be caused by infected fruit bats.
Several people in southern India have died after they have been infected with a virus that causes flu-like symptoms at first and develops into something more agonizing as the disease progresses. What is more alarming is that, according to health officials, the rare disease may even become a global epidemic if it is not contained.
Emergency measures are being taken in the southwestern state of Kerala in India after almost 50 people have been infected with the Nipah virus. While those infected only experience flu-like symptoms at the onset, the agony aggravates as the symptoms progress to encephalitis, a condition characterized by the swelling of the brain.
Several people in India have already died because of the Nipah virus, which comes with flu-like symptoms that eventually develop to encephalitis.
For now, there is no vaccine against Nipah and the only treatment given to those who have been diagnosed with the disease is meant to make them comfortable. Hence, the disease has a mortality rate of 70 percent....
More Than 220,000 Pounds of Spam Recalled Over Contaminated Cans
Check your SPAM cans now.
Hormel Foods Corporation has announced a recall of over 220,000 pounds of canned products, including the ever popular Spam, due to metal pieces reportedly found inside. Four consumers have complained about the metals found in the canned meats.
The US Department of Agriculture stated that there were reports of "minor oral injuries" but so far no one fell ill or was seriously injured from eating spam and other canned products from the Minnesota-based company. The first report was made to the Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) on May 25.
The canned products involved in the recall was produced at the company's Nebraska plant.
The recall involves 12-ounce metal cans of "SPAM Classic" best by February 2021.
UK Mosque Teacher Urged ISIS Supporters To Target Prince George At His School
The online terrorist posted a photo of the little prince along with the address of his school.
An ISIS-supporter has urged his online followers to launch an attack by injecting poisons into ice creams in the supermarke, as heard by jurors at a court hearing. Thirty-one-year-old terror suspect Husnain Rashid also allegedly urged ISIS supporters to attack Prince George at his school.
Woolwich crown court heard on Wednesday that Rashid of Nelson, Lancashire has shared with his followers on his online channel a sort of "e-toolkit for terrorism." He had provided advice to lone wolf terrorists on how they can launch attacks using bombs, chemicals, knives, and poison.