- Hollywood star and wrestling legend Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is now the third most popular presidential candidate in the United States, reports say.
- The Fast & The Furious actor recently uploaded an 8-minute video on Twitter where he urged people to unite and criticized the failure in leadership.
Most people know him as a Hollywood action star and as a World Wrestling Entertainment icon. Well if things turn out in his favor, he just might become the next president of the United States.
According to recent reports, Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is currently the third-most backed presidential candidate for the 2020 US elections. He has received 3.34% of all bets, placing him on the third spot with Donald Trump on 51% and Joe Biden on 35%.
The Rock called on Americans to “normalize equality.”
He recently made headlines after giving a passionate 8-minute speech discussing the country’s need to unite, following the death of African-American George Floyd, who died while in police custody.
Although he didn’t specifically mention Trump’s name, Johnson lambasted the lack of leadership in the county today.
“Where are you? Where is our leader? Where is our leader at this time when our country is down on its knees, begging, pleading, hurt, angry, frustrated, in pain, begging and pleading with its arms out, just wanting to be heard? Begging and pleading and praying for change. Where are you?”
So, do you smell what The Rock is cooking?
Shortly after his video went viral, fans bombarded social media with praises for his speech – and assurances of support if he does run for the presidency.
“It’s you Rock. You are that leader! The Rock for President!”
“I gotta agree with a lot of people on here,if you ran my whole family would vote for you.”
You can watch The Rock’s full speech here:
Satellite Images Suggest Coronavirus May Have Hit Wuhan in August, NOT December
A Harvard study tells us the disease likely started spreading way earlier than reported.
- According to a Harvard Medical School study, new data suggests that the novel coronavirus may have started to hit Wuhan as early as August 2019.
- Dr John Brownstein said satellite images of five Wuhan hospital parking lots showed a noticeable increase in volume, months before the outbreak.
- Internet searches on "cough" and "diarrhea" also grew during the same period.
57 Officers Quit Special Team After 2 Cops Get Sacked for Shoving A 75-Year-Old Protester
They resigned in support of their two members who are under fire for shoving an old man to the ground.
- 57 police officers in Buffalo, New York, tendered their resignation, expressing their support to two of their comrades.
- The two officers faced suspension for pushing a 75-year-old protester.
U.S. Confirms More Than 20,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day
The country’s battle against coronavirus is still far from over…
- The United States has received over 20,000 new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus each day.
- The New York Times reported that the increase in daily average is due to two major things; 1) the reopening of some businesses; and 2) the large-scale protests.
- In addition, the new cases are due to increased efforts of mass testing in the country.
Like Us On Facebook
Dunkin’ To Permanently Close 450 Stores Before The Year Ends
“Starbucks Karen” Who Shamed a Barista for Asking Her to Wear a Mask Wants Half of the $100,000 Tip He Got From Supporters
After Months of Downplaying Coronavirus, Brazil’s President Bolsonaro Tests Positive of COVID-19
Huge 450-Pound Fish Pulls 2 Anglers Off Their Boat
- News3 days ago
China Reports Cases Of The Bubonic Plague That Once Wiped Out 60% Of Europe
- News5 days ago
California Man Posted He Regrets Attending A Party, Dies of COVID-19 The Next Day
- News6 days ago
Major U.S. Franchisee of Pizza Hut and Wendy’s Files for Bankruptcy
- Lifestyle4 days ago
Businessman in India Wears a $4000 Gold Mask As Coronavirus Protection