The world can sometimes be a cruel place filled with a lot of cruel people.
That’s why it feels good that every once in a while, you get to hear great stories that, as they say on the interwebs, restores your faith in humanity.
Such as this one about a firefighter and a terribly burned puppy.
Bill Lindler is a firefighter by profession and one day, he noticed that there was “some smoke coming from my neighbor’s yard.” He immediately grabbed his firefighting gear at home and then saved Jake, a 3-week-old dog who’s been trapped in the blaze.
Thanks to Bill, Jake’s life has been spared. The puppy, however, suffered burns of up to 75% of his body, including his paw pads. What makes his story sadder though is that his owners decided to abandon him at the vet after the incident. They said they couldn’t afford to pay for his needed care.
When Bill heard about it, he once again came to rescue the poor pooch. He and his family decided to adopt Jake.
1. Jake was merely 3 weeks old when he was trapped in a burning shed.
2. Although he was saved from the fire, he suffered extreme burns on 75% of his body parts.
3. Jake was eventually abandoned by his owners because they couldn’t afford to pay for his care.
4. Bill Lindler, the same firefighter who saved him, decided to adopt him.
5. With the help of everyone at Hanahan Fire Department, Jake’s recovery became remarkable.
6. The puppy has become an official member of the Fire Department.
7. Now Jake travels to different schools to help kids learn more about fire safety.
8. He even has his own badge!
9. Bill wants Jake to be certified as a therapy dog for burned children but for now, he is training to be an Arson Detection Dog.
Our hats are off to you, Bill, for your unconditional love and care for Jake.
Go follow Jake’s Page on Facebook for more updates about this wonderful puppy.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture
News10 months ago
Mexican Residents Tie Mayor To Tree After He Failed To Fulfill His Campaign Promise
Interesting10 months ago
Diver Coaxes Octopus To Trade His Plastic Cup For A Shell
OMG9 months ago
Bride Asks Husband If She Can Hug Her Ex-BF “One Final Time” During Wedding
Entertainment9 months ago
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Could “Unite The People” If He Runs As US President, Says The Undertaker