Having siblings and growing up together are among the most beautiful things that can ever happen to us. We may miss a few years of being together, like when a brother or a sister goes away to attend college or to live abroad. However, the beautiful bond remains and the moment that we meet again, it’s like there were no years lost and we are transported back to the time when we were still kids and played with mud.
Now, surely, we have loads of childhood photos to document those “mud-playing days,” and those photos tell golden stories about our past adventures, antics, hilarious moments, dorky hairstyles, and funny facial expressions. Yeah, we get it, we all gush and go “awwww” on those baby pictures, but being babies and kids sure make us look cute in those photos. But how will those pictures look like if adults recreate them?
Take a look at this compilation of photos and see how these siblings creatively recreated their hilarious childhood pictures:
1. From sweet and innocent to burly.
2. “Made my mom laugh more than I’ve ever seen! (18 years recreation)”
3. They recreated this photo 20 years after for their father’s birthday. They kind of grew up.
4. When it’s shower time.
5. Yes, they did that thing.
6. A photo recreation of a guy, his brother, and two cousins.
8. Such effort for the clothes.
9. “It’s unexplainable how much effort and commitment went into this photo remake of me and my brother.”
10. Should’ve shaved the legs, though.
11. Oops, it broke!
12. “11 years later: Burger King still sucks and my only friends are f*cking weird.”
13. “We did that thing.”
14. A few years later…
15. “After a blip in the 1970s, at least our sense of style improved.”
16. Awesome facial expressions!
17. Great effort with the box!
18. More than 20 years later and they’re still a bunch of dirty boys.
19. Photo taken 10 years apart. It’s a struggle to understand, though.
20. Twenty years later, their sizes have changed.
21. That rictal smile, though.
22. Woah, Daddy is strong!
23. These guys got good genes!
24. About 16 years later…
25. They did it again.
Netizens Are Trolling United Airlines With Savage New Slogans
Sarcastic and witty! I like #8!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, we’re pretty sure you’ve already heard about that recent news regarding that United Airlines passenger who was forcibly dragged from his seat by security and police officers.
The disturbing incident occurred on Flight 3411 while it was preparing for take-off at the Chicago O’Hare airport. Why did it happen in the first place? Well apparently, the airline overbooked and so they had to remove passengers to give way for their employees.Then they picked David Dao, who is apparently a doctor, and pulled him from his seat, unconscious and with a bloodied mouth after he hit his head while being manhandled on the said plane.
As anyone can imagine, what eventually followed is a PR nightmare for United Airlines as many netizens bashed them for their unfair and illegal treatment of the passenger – especially since they were obviously at fault. Some customers even went as far as saying that they will never fly with the airline ever again....
8 Perfect Responses For Rude Customers
If only I could say #1 and #6 to my annoying customers!
If you’ve ever worked in retail, then we’re sure you are completely aware that dealing with annoying customers is often part of the job. Some people are just totally impossible to please and you, as a retail person, have to be extremely patient and skilled in dealing with them. Besides, the customer, as they say, is always right.
Of course, that is usually easier said than done.
There are days when you just wish it’s legally okay to strangle an asshole of a customer – or at least to quip a witty comeback so you can slam your irrational client pretty bad. That would make you feel good, right? Well sure, but that could lead to you losing your job and, oh, possibly facing a lawsuit, too....
Hilarity Ensues As Man Gets Instant Karma After Kicking Filipino ‘Jesus’
You don’t mess with Jesus…
The Philippines is known for being the top Christian nation in Asia, with around 90% of its population being adherents. The Roman Catholic religion remains the most dominant in the nation and so Filipinos hold many traditions and practices rooted in their faith.
For example, the country celebrates Christmas unlike any other. Just imagine - they start playing carols in malls and radio stations as early as September! The festivities go on until the first Sunday of January, otherwise known as the Feast of The Three Kings.