Having siblings and growing up together are among the most beautiful things that can ever happen to us. We may miss a few years of being together, like when a brother or a sister goes away to attend college or to live abroad. However, the beautiful bond remains and the moment that we meet again, it’s like there were no years lost and we are transported back to the time when we were still kids and played with mud.
Now, surely, we have loads of childhood photos to document those “mud-playing days,” and those photos tell golden stories about our past adventures, antics, hilarious moments, dorky hairstyles, and funny facial expressions. Yeah, we get it, we all gush and go “awwww” on those baby pictures, but being babies and kids sure make us look cute in those photos. But how will those pictures look like if adults recreate them?
Take a look at this compilation of photos and see how these siblings creatively recreated their hilarious childhood pictures:
1. From sweet and innocent to burly.
2. “Made my mom laugh more than I’ve ever seen! (18 years recreation)”
3. They recreated this photo 20 years after for their father’s birthday. They kind of grew up.
4. When it’s shower time.
5. Yes, they did that thing.
6. A photo recreation of a guy, his brother, and two cousins.
8. Such effort for the clothes.
9. “It’s unexplainable how much effort and commitment went into this photo remake of me and my brother.”
10. Should’ve shaved the legs, though.
11. Oops, it broke!
12. “11 years later: Burger King still sucks and my only friends are f*cking weird.”
13. “We did that thing.”
14. A few years later…
15. “After a blip in the 1970s, at least our sense of style improved.”
16. Awesome facial expressions!
17. Great effort with the box!
18. More than 20 years later and they’re still a bunch of dirty boys.
19. Photo taken 10 years apart. It’s a struggle to understand, though.
20. Twenty years later, their sizes have changed.
21. That rictal smile, though.
22. Woah, Daddy is strong!
23. These guys got good genes!
24. About 16 years later…
25. They did it again.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture