Having siblings and having fun growing up together are among the most beautiful things that can ever happen to us. We may miss a few years of being together, like when a brother or a sister goes away to attend college or to live abroad. However, the beautiful bond remains and the moment that we meet again, it’s like there were no years lost and we are transported back to the time when we were still kids and played with mud in the lawn.
Now, surely, we have loads of childhood photos to document those “mud-playing days,” and those photos tell golden stories about our past adventures, antics, hilarious moments, dorky hairstyles, and funny facial expressions. Yeah, we get it, we all gush and go “awwww” on those baby pictures, but being babies and kids sure make us look cute in those photos. But how will those pictures look like if adults recreate them?
Take a look at this compilation of photos adapted from submissions to BoredPanda and see how these siblings creatively recreated their hilarious childhood pictures:
1. From sweet and innocent to burly.
2. "Made my mom laugh more than I've ever seen! (18 years recreation)"
3. They recreated this photo 20 years after for their father's birthday. They kind of grew up.
4. When it's shower time.
5. Yes, they did that thing.
6. A photo recreation of a guy, his brother, and two cousins.
8. Such effort for the clothes.
9. “It’s unexplainable how much effort and commitment went into this photo remake of me and my brother.”
10. Should've shaved the legs, though.
11. Oops, it broke!
12. "11 years later: Burger King still sucks and my only friends are f*cking weird."
13. "We did that thing."
14. A few years later…
15. "After a blip in the 1970s, at least our sense of style improved."
16. Awesome facial expressions!
17. Great effort with the box!
18. More than 20 years later and they're still a bunch of dirty boys.
19. Photo taken 10 years apart. It's a struggle to understand, though.
20. Twenty years later, their sizes have changed.
21. That rictal smile, though.
22. Woah, Daddy is strong!
23. These guys got good genes!
24. About 16 years later…
25. They did it again.
6 Types Of Dog Owners You Come Across With In The Park
Which one are you?
Raising dogs is not that easy. It requires patience and passion. It makes sense to get to know more about them so that you are aware of what you may be dealing with.
We all know there are different types of dog breeds. But I bet you didn’t know there are various kinds of dog owners, too? You might have encountered some of them already.
Check out the list below to find out which one are you....
6 Illustrations Showing Why Wearing All Black Is Not Always A Good Idea
Wearing all black has its pros and cons.
Black is, without a doubt, one of the top favorite colors of every male and female on this planet. It is the easiest to match with other colors; anyone can pull it off, and it’s perfect for both genders. However, wearing all black is not always a good idea. It actually has its cons that will make you reconsider wearing the matchy-matchy ensemble.
Many believed that buying black outfits is such a great idea. The goal is to mix and match the items that you purchased over the years to make it into a couple of masterpieces. Unfortunately, there are different shades of black that would make your pieces look like two colors once you step out of your house....
IHOP Changes Name to IHOB, Gets Savagely Trolled By Wendy’s and Other Restaurants
IHOP starts selling burgers and changes its name to IHOB. The plan immediately backfired!
Established way back 1958, we’ve all known the International House of Pancakes for, well obviously, its pancakes. The American restaurant chain has always promoted its brand as “home of all things breakfast and everything delicious” and, as it appears, they’re looking at expanding the “everything delicious” part of that promise.
Recently, IHOP made the bold move of rebranding itself as IHOb with the letter b standing for “burgers” – and everyone quickly took notice, In an official statement following the huge announcement, IHOP told its customers:
“We’re flippin’ from pancakes, pancakes, pancakes to burgers, burgers, burgers.”
While netizens had mixed reactions regarding the news, the competitors immediately began trolling IHOP and Twitter eventually exploded for the funny exchanges....