- A young woman got in trouble for licking a Blue Bell ice cream and putting it back on the shelf.
- The authorities eventually discovered her identity and may soon be facing charges because of the gross prank.
It was supposed to be a funny prank but the police definitely aren’t laughing. One young woman recently got in trouble after opening a tub of Blue Bell ice cream in a grocery store, licking it, and then putting it back on the freezer – as if nothing happened.
The video, featuring the teen with the voice of her boyfriend in the background, shows us the gross act as it happened at a Walmart branch in Lufkin, Texas. The couple filmed the entire thing and they were immediately identified after the clip went viral.
Twitter user Optimus Primal was the first to post the video and captioned it this way:
“What kind of psychotic behavior is this?”
It didn’t take long before the authorities got involved, as they pointed out that food tampering is a serious offense. The couple have quickly been identified, thanks to images taken from surveillance cameras in the store.
According to the police, the teenage girl will likely face charges leading to a 20-year prison sentence, depending at the juvenile justice system’s discretion.
Blue Bell Creameries, the company behind the product, took the issue seriously and quickly took action.
The manufacturer has since removed all vanilla ice cream tubs in the store for the purpose of ensuring buyers’ safety. In an official statement, they pointed out:
“During production, our half gallons are flipped upside down and sent to a hardening room where the ice cream freezes to the lid, creating a natural seal. The lids are frozen tightly to the carton. Any attempt at opening the product should be noticeable.”
Watch Inside Edition’s video report here:
The police are hoping that this will serve as a warning for others who are planning to pull the same prank.
Furious Cockatoo Destroys Anti-Nesting Spikes From Building
The adorable little rebel was doing his fellow birds a favor!
- A cockatoo wasn't happy about an anti-nesting system being installed on a building.
- In an act of defiance, the bird began tearing off the spikes with his claws and beak.
- The cockatoo would then throw away the discarded spikes, as if he was truly disgusted with them.
People In Asia Are Calling Out ‘Begpackers’ For Scamming Locals To Fund Their Travels
They ask for money despite having expensive cameras and phones!
- Citizens of Asian countries are taking to social media to shame 'begpackers' for asking for money from poverty-stricken folks.
- Begpackers have become a huge problem in Bali where the government is planning to report them to their embassies.
- Some of these tourists have even been spotted begging for money despite having expensive clothes and gadgets.
Motorcyclist Gets Surprised By Tiger Chasing Him On The Road
That was close!
- A video of a tiger darting from the forest to chase a motorcyclist has gone viral on social media
- Two forest officials went to investigate a wildlife sanctuary in India for tiger sighting.
- They ended up filming a speedy tiger right behind them.