- Bameron Nicole Smith’s video showing her opening a bottle of Listerine, gargling its liquid, and then putting it back into the bottle has sparked a lot of angry reactions online.
- To her defense, she claims she purchased the same bottle after filming.
- The authorities are currently investigating the Walmart incident.
It looks like Walmart is becoming a favorite target of stupid pranksters these days. A recent incident, for example, shows us a female teen licking a Blue Bell ice cream in their Lufkin, Texas store and then putting it back on the shelf as if nothing happened. The authorities have since identified the girl and have assured the public that she will be held accountable for her actions.
Now we’re hearing about another Walmart shopper who also pulled a gross stunt by opening a new mouthwash, gargling its liquid, and then spitting it back into the bottle.
What some people would do just to be famous on the internet!
In a viral video, Bameron Nicole Smith can be seen grabbing a Listerine bottle in the store’s shelf, opening it and using it to gargle before spitting its content back.
Unlike the ‘Lufkin Licker’, however, Smith claims she actually paid for the mouthwash off camera.
So she won’t be into any trouble, right? Not exactly.
Well, sure, if her claims would be proven since Walmart has also launched an investigation. A representative from the company told the DailyMail:
“If someone tampers with a product and leaves it on the shelf, we will work with law enforcement to identify and prosecute those found responsible to the fullest extent of the law.”
Watch the video here:
As expected, Smith’s video has gained a lot of negative reaction on Twitter and she seems to be mocking her haters further.
One Twitter netizen wrote that the ‘prank’ wasn’t funny and that spreading germs can cause serious problems, especially for those who aren’t “healthy or have strong immune system.”
Despite all the hate, Smith remains unfazed and she even posted some selfies recently holding receipts to prove her purchase. She likewise taunted people by captioning it “I love ice cream and mouthwash” plus she later told commenters that the timestamps on her videos actually “match the time of purchase.”
2 Office Kittens Fostered By Company To Boost Employee Morale Are Now Internet Darlings
Employees of the Year!
- Two kittens were fostered by a company in Ohio in an effort to boost employee morale.
- The idea worked so well that the employees began sharing videos of the kittens on the internet.
- Not surprisingly, the video went viral as the adorably named cats Debit and Credit became the internet's newest darlings.
Gross Girl Licks Ice Cream and Puts It Back on Shelf
Now she’s in serious trouble after the police discovered her identity.
- A young woman got in trouble for licking a Blue Bell ice cream and putting it back on the shelf.
- The authorities eventually discovered her identity and may soon be facing charges because of the gross prank.
Bright Yellow “Tropical Bird” Found in England Turned Out to Be a Herring Gull Covered in Curry Powder
- It had a pungent small and couldn't fly. They discovered it fell into a vat of curry water.
- The weird color washed off the bird after the staff gave it a bath.
- The bird appeared to be healthy despite the incident.