- Texas man John Hunt has been arrested by authorities in Wichita for shoplifting.
- Apparently, he and his alleged accomplice Kevin Lapointe stole some expensive items from a local Walmart store.
- Employees tried chasing them but the two got away.
- Authorities eventually identified Hunt as one of the shoplifters after Walmart workers described him wearing an ‘I pooped today’ shirt.
- He is now facing a 9-month imprisonment for his crimes.
A shoplifter almost got away from his crime but he eventually ended up getting arrested by authorities because of his, well, crappy fashion choice.
Apparently, shoplifter John Hunt wore a shirt that had the words ‘I pooped today.’ He had it on while he distracted Walmart workers in Wichita Falls, Texas, in order to help his alleged partner Kevin Lapointe steal items easier.
John Hunt has been identified by the Wichita Police as one of the two shoplifters at Walmart because of his distinctive shirt design.
According to reports, staff members chased the two but they were able to escape with the expensive items they stole. Eventually, the employees described the thieves to the police and one of the law enforcers remembered another instance of robbery when a culprit also wore the same shirt – which made them conclude that both crimes involved exactly the same crook.
We believe he now regrets wearing the same shirt for his past two crimes.
The police successfully captured John and he immediately pleaded guilty. He was given a sentence of nine months in prison.
He was charged with two counts of shoplifting where he stole $600 home security systems and an electricity meter.
Meanwhile, Kevin has also been arrested by cops but has yet to confess of his crimes.
Well we don’t know about you but we think these two could easily make it to the list of the world’s dumbest thieves! They left an obvious trail that led to them being pinned down right away.
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
The live worm in her throat came from the assorted sashimi she ate five days ago.
- A Japanese woman went to the hospital after suffering throat pain and irritation for five days.
- She said she ate assorted sashimi prior to the severe throat pain.
- The doctors then found a 38-millimeter or 1.5 inches worm living insider her tonsil.
Man Observes Social Distancing by Walking Around Town in a Huge Plastic Bubble
He brings social distancing to the next level.
- A man who wants to protect himself against the coronavirus while in public decided to take it up a notch.
- He walked the streets encapsulated in an inflatable plastic bubble.
- This whimsical act reportedly occurred after Victoria recorded 532 new cases and Premier Daniel Andrew threatened to close down entire industries in the future due to the virus.
40 Businesses That Are Having Way Too Much Fun
That Starbucks cup tho!
Sure, running a business requires a lot of work but let’s set things straight here: it doesn’t have to be serious all the time. Case in point, the photos you will see below perfectly illustrate that point.
World’s First Happiness Museum Opens in Denmark
Why Nevada’s U.S. Route 50 Is Called “The Loneliest Road In America”
Simple and Easy: How to Make a Self-Watering Planter
Stranded American Backpacker Adopted by Family in a Remote Village
Torre Scola, a Fortress at Sea in La Spezia, Italy
The Lençóis Maranhenses National Park in Brazil
Kindergarten Teacher Moved From Class After His Tattoos Scared A Child
War Is Brewing Between Armenia and Azerbaijan As Disputed Territory Conflict Intensifies
Videos6 days ago
Huge Fire Breaks Out In Huawei 5G Research Facility In China
Travel7 days ago
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Sci/Tech6 days ago
How An Old TV Caused An Entire Village To Lose Broadband Access Daily For 18 Months
Travel7 days ago
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave