- Sia, the singer behind the chart-topping song ‘Chandelier’, recently surprised shoppers at a local Walmart when she paid for their groceries.
- She wanted to do the kind deed in secret and so she disguised as a lottery winner named Cici.
- Her cover was eventually blown when several fans recognized her and asked for selfies.
Avid music fans know Sias as the voice behind the hi song ‘Chandelier.’ Recently, however, the singer-songwriter has also gained love and attention for something else – her big heart!
Apparently, the Australian performer surprised a few customers at a Walmart branch in Palm Springs, California when she decided to pay for their groceries. Of course, everyone was happy about the unexpected blessing.
Sia pretended to be a lottery winner who just wanted to share her prize money.
According to reports, the 43-year-old star told the people her name was actually Cici and that she won the lottery so she wanted to share her good fortune with them. This happened last November just before Thanksgiving.
The singer frequently wears strange wigs during her onstage performances and so most of the shoppers didn’t recognize her right away.
However, her presence at the grocery began creating quite a buzz when one of her fans approached her and asked for a photo with her.
People then began taking snapshots with the celebrity and the story later went viral on social media.
Netizens couldn’t help but praise Sia for her kindness and generosity.
For example, one fan posted on Twitter:
“I love that she did this not for recognition of showing kindness, but just actually being a kind person.”
Another described her as “an amazing, down to earth human being” for doing what she did.
Well we couldn’t agree more. In this day and age of trouble-making and tantrum-throwing celebrities, it’s refreshing to know there are still a few angels like Sia. May her race multiply!
Go check out CBS News’ report about the story here:
‘Star Wars’ Actors Say Baby Yoda From ‘The Mandalorian’ is Cuter Than Porgs
Daisy Ridley and John Boyega are in love with Baby Yoda!
- The breakout star of 'The Mandalorian' is winning the hearts of 'Star Wars' fans and even the cast of the sequel trilogy.
- Daisy Ridley says that she thinks Baby Yoda is much cuter than the Porgs.
- Ridley's 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' castmate John Boyega agrees and even throws shade at the Porgs.
Kanye West Says He’s “The Greatest Artist That God Ever Created”
“Now, the greatest artist that God ever created is now working for Him”
- During his visit at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church, Kanye West shared his conversion story.
- He also said he's the "greatest artist" that God ever created which has since gained a lot of comments from fans and critics alike.
- In the same stage, he slammed strip clubs and alcoholism.
Nicolas Cage to Play Nicolas Cage in Upcoming Nicolas Cage Film
Nicolas Cage will play not one but TWO versions of himself in the movie that he is also producing!
- Nicolas Cage is going meta in his new film 'Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent'.
- The 'Face/Off' star is set to play two fictionalized versions of himself in the upcoming meta-drama.
- Cage will also be producing the movie.
Like Us On Facebook
Nurse Claims 90,000 People Are Already Infected By Coronavirus In China
Comic Artist, Who Stands 5-Feet, Shares The Advantages of Being Short
Deadly Chinese Wuhan Virus Speculated to Have Come From Bat Soup
Vice Mayor Claims Lava Stops When Its Wet, Police Wants To Throw Him Into Taal Volcano