- An octogenarian rocked the wedding of her granddaughter in Wichita, Kansas as she took the role of a flower girl.
- The lovely grandmother made the flower girl role so fun, she was the star of the event – next to the bride, of course.
- She was photographed by Thomas Felts of Emporia and her joyful character stole even the attention of several media outfits.
Who would have thought that attending a wedding could be the start of getting famous online? Well this is exactly what happened to an octogenarian grandma who attended her granddaughter’s wedding.
It was when Thomas Felts, a photographer from Emporia took a snap of the bride’s grandmother, saying, “Once in a blue moon, I’ll look through my viewfinder and see a picture that automatically stands out.”
The wedding of Brenna Kleman and Brock Kendall with the bride’s grandma as the flower girl!
Apparently, grandma Kleman was not the typical grandmother during the ceremony. She was enthusiastic as she played the role of a flower girl so well; it brought a smile to everyone’s faces in attendance.
“Every time she threw more petals in the air, our family cheered louder.”
Brenna, who is a nurse y profession, said her inspiration came from a very sick elderly woman at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). According to her, the woman shared how she was a flower girl for her grandchild.
The bride also shared how the octogenarian had been so worried about how she was at the wedding ceremony. She was reassured as the bride’s sisters and even her husband, the bride’s grandfather, told her “how amazing she did.”
Brenna also commended the photographer for the awesome shots. An experienced photographer who had over 1,000 photo sessions and over 100 weddings under his belt, Felts had called the now-viral photo “an adrenaline-rush shot” which promotes the photography company’s tagline of “capturing timeless memories.”
Man Hoards 17,700 Hand Sanitizers, Gets Banned by Amazon and eBay
Now he’s got nowhere to sell his stocks!
- Matt Colvin has been banned by both Amazon and eBay for price gouging.
- Now the 36-year-old online seller is stuck with 17,700 hand sanitizers with nowhere to sell them.
They’ve Been A Couple Since 2016 But Some People Still Won’t Believe It
Strangers often assume she’s his nurse. She’s actually his girlfriend!
- Shane Burcaw's girlfriend Hannah Aylward has often been mistaken as his nurse.
- In reality, they've been together as a couple since 2016 and have been engaged in 2019.
- The pair regularly uploads vlogs on YouTube in the hopes of "normalizing" interabled couples.
Teen Girl Shares Sad Story of Living In The Wuhan Outbreak
This is “the worst kind of heartbreak,” she wrote.
- A teenager girl in Wuhan, China has documented what life is like living in the quarantined city.
- Netizens have since been touched by the girl's heartbreaking story.
- Over a short period of time, she has lost her mom and dad to coronavirus.
- Eventually, she also ended up getting infected by the dreaded disease.
Like Us On Facebook
Japan’s Copper Fiber Face Mask Can Destroy COVID-19 Particles in 4 Hours
Russia Declares State of Emergency After 20,000 Tons of Oil Spill in Arctic Circle
George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19, Autopsy Report Says
Netizens Are Outraged With TikTok’s “George Floyd Challenge”
- Interesting5 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- OMG5 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Inspiring5 days ago
Dad Reviews His Daughter’s ‘Restaurant’ And It’s Both Funny and Heartwarming
- News6 days ago
Minneapolis Rioters Play Audio From The Purge: “Any And All Crime Will Be Legal For 12 Continuous Hours”