Connect with us


Chinese Man Crosses Guardrail To Take Shortcut, It Didn’t End Well For Him

Friendly reminder: don’t be an idiot!

What do you usually do when you’re running late and need to be somewhere right away? You take a shortcut. But here’s a friendly reminder: just in case you do need to take a shortcut, never do it the way this guy did it – or you’d probably end up regretting it and causing a lot of trouble. .

In a video posted on social media by South China Morning Post, we learn about an unnamed mad who attempted to “cut his journey short in southern China’s Guangdong province.” The guy thought it would be a good idea to climb over guardrails in the middle of the road and boy, he eventually realized he was totally wrong.

Don’t be an idiot. Don’t be like this guy.

As you can see on the footage below, the move caused everyone a major inconvenience. Although he did attempt to fix his own mess, it looks like he didn’t have much success with that either.

“It was so satisfying to watch the fences go down in a chain reaction,” a netizen commented.

Not surprisingly, the video immediately went viral on social media and netizens had a lot of reaction about it, with some bashing the man’s stupid act and with others pointing out the guardrails’ inferior design.

One netizen wrote:

“If you have guardrails like that, you might as well not have any at all.”

Another asked:

“There goes his social credit… Seriously though, why the heck aren’t those guardrails bolted down or something?”

Someone also pointed out:

“As far as my place go, we don’t have such guardrails on our roads, it’s all hard steel and bolted and almost all of them have been in place on our roads for years to prevent pedestrians from crossing the road instead of using a overhead bridge or underpass tunnel.”

Watch the video here and see for yourself:

Like Logo on Facebook


Woman Left With ‘Sausage Lips’ After Trying At-Home Lip Fillers

“They looked like sausages on my face, I looked like a duck gone wrong.”

Some things are really better when done by professionals. A woman claims that the numbing cream she used for an at-home lip filling procedure left her with "sausage lips." The effect was so bad that one of her friends reportedly vomited after seeing the woman's swollen lips.


Continue Reading


Drunk Man Wakes Up In Someone Else’s House And Made Himself Noodles

“A couple woke me up going, ‘Who are you?'”

We have all our embarrassing moments to tell. But when alcohol is added to the mix, these humiliating incidents are quickly taken to a whole new level.


Continue Reading


McDonald’s Apologizes After 2-Year-Old Sucks On Used Cọndom Found In Restaurant

“What if there is an STD there and my daughter is going to get it?”

A mother has been left horrified after her two-year-old daughter found a used cọndom in McDonald's and put it in her mouth. The girl was with both her parents when she saw the thin sheath made of latex at one of the fast food's franchises south of Perth on Friday night.


Continue Reading