- The Bretts, the first family in Britain to have 10 sons in a row, finally welcomed their first daughter.
- Mommy Alexis is thrilled but is quick to add baby Cameron is definitely the last addition in the family!
One family in Britain recently gained a lot of social media attention after they welcomed a baby daughter. The catch? She was the first girl in a family of 10 sons!
Alexis Brett, who is just 39 years of age, has already given birth to 10 boys. And now their happiness is complete now that they finally have a girl in the family.
The more, the merrier, right?
The British mom thought their 10th son Rothagaidh, who was born 2 years ago, was already their last baby in the family. But much to their surprise, she became pregnant again – this time with a baby girl.
She’s just 39 and already a mother of 11!
According to Alexis, baby Cameron’s arrival totally changed the dynamics in their home. For example, their boys get extra quiet whenever she’s sleeping so as not to wake her up. They’re all just glad to have a little sister at last.
So will they have another baby after Cameron?
The answer is a big no – and they’re really serious this time around!
“There’ll be no more,” says Alexis. “I said that last time but this time, I absolutely mean it. I love my family as it is now.”
While most people are happy for the family, Alexis confesses they’ve also heard numerous negative remarks, which they just try to shrug off. In some cases, others are assuming the couple is enjoying a lot of benefits for having almost a dozen of children.
Alexis, however, clarified that her husband hardworking David is earning enough as a train driver to support the family’s needs. And while she admits things can sometimes get overwhelming (imagine the weekly laundry – or the fast food bill!), she’s also pleased that her kids are growing up together and often surprise them with wonderful things. All the hardships that come with parenting are pretty much worth it indeed!
Guy Stops Working So He Can Focus On Buying Dragon Ball Collectibles
Now he’s a Guinness World Record holder!
To achieve something in life, focus and dedication are both crucial. You need to devote great amount of time and effort on your goal plus you may have to check your priorities to see if you're really inching towards your target.
China’s Hotpot King is Now Singapore’s Richest Man
He just recently became a naturalized citizen of Singapore.
- With a current net worth of $13.3 billion, Zhang Yong tops Forbes' list of Singapore's wealthiest
- He grew up in Sichuan, China and recently became a naturalized Singapore citizen.
- Haidilao now has more than 400 branches worldwide.
Dad Left Outraged After Police Storms Hotel Room Where He Checked In With His Daughter
“I am absolutely disgusted by the behavior of the hotel and the police.”
- Jon Coupland, 58, was interrogated by the police after checking in a hotel room with his 13-year-old daughter.
- According to reports, someone informed the police about "suspicious behavior with a child."
- Naturally, the single father is upset by the false accusation.