- Netizens have fallen in love with a wonder dog from Manila named Blackjack.
- The canine is a street performer who loves dancing and mathematics.
- Blackjack helps earn money for 18-year-old Aquino Redeloza and his family.
Among all the animals in the world, only dogs have appropriately earned the nickname ‘man’s best friend.’ And let’s face it: they definitely deserve it.
They’re always loyal and ever cheerful, plus many of them have even proven that they won’t think twice about sacrificing their own lives for us, their masters. For these reasons and more, we can’t help but love and treat them as our own family members.
Meet Blackjack, a talented dog who loves dancing, doing dog tricks – and mathematics!
In a feature by South China Morning Post, we learn that the adorable dog can dance, do tricks, pose for pictures, and even solve basic math problems. It’s really impressive!
Moreover, the video also tells us that the smart canine does it to help earn money for his young owner Aquino Redeloza who rescued the animal when he was small.
For Aquino Redeloza, 18, Blackjack is more than a pet – he’s family.
According to Aquino, Blackjack has been his constant companion since then. And he began training him when he was just 8 months of age. Now the pair performs in the streets of Manila, much to the delight and amazement of curious passersby.
They earn about Php 300 to Php 600 everyday, which goes to the family’s daily needs and for Aquino’s schooling. When the performance is done, the dog sleeps with them at night in their Baseco, Port Area home.
The youngest of 9 siblings, Aquino dreams of becoming a veterinarian someday so he can help poor animals.
The heartwarming story of the inseparable duo has touched numerous netizens and has since gone viral on social media, with many praising both the dog and Aquino for how they take care of each other.
Watch the video feature here:
Instead of Homework, School Assigns “Acts of Kindness” To Their Students
Is this a good idea or what?
- Irish elementary school Gaelscoil Mhíchíl Uí Choileáin has scrapped formal homeworks for a month and replaced it with "kindness acts."
- Students are asked to do good deed each day, which culminates with a team service project.
- The initiative has received a lot of praise from parents and netizens.
Two Elderly Guys, Aged 88 and 101, Release Their Very First Album
It’s never too late to be anything you want to be.
- Alan R. Tripp and Marvin Weisbord bonded over their love of music
- For two years they have been writing songs together
- Now, they've found their way to stardom with their album, the "Senior Song Book."
Boy Gets Support From Kindergarten Class During His Adoption Hearing
Everyone needs a support system like this kid has.
- A few years ago, David Eaton and Andrea Melvin decided they wanted to be foster parents.
- 5-year-old Michael was placed into their care
- Recently, Michael received his classmates' support when he was formally adopted by the couple
Like Us On Facebook
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
Helicopters Drop Food For Hungry Animals Who Survived Australian Wildfire
Sweet Filipina Woman Proposes To Her Boyfriend – And He Said Yes!
People are Outraged at Wendy Williams for Mocking Joaquin Phoenix’s “Cleft Lip”