- A family in Pennsylvania was concerned when they didn’t receive a box of dog food they had ordered online.
- However, the dog food was actually left on their porch but had been stolen by a furry thief.
- A video revealed that the box of dog food had been dragged away by a hungry bear.
They say that only dogs would ever love eating dog food. However, one bear is proving everybody wrong. A family discovered that someone had stolen a box of dog food from their porch. When they checked the security camera, they found that the thief was actually a hungry bear.
The Newman family of Lackawanna County in Pennsylvania was expecting a delivery of dog food from the online pet store Chewy. At first, they thought the box was never delivered. However, they soon found out that the dog food had actually been stolen from their porch. The security camera revealed that a bear found the boxes and had stolen all of the dog food.
Watch the hilarious video below:
The video shows that the bear had opened one of the boxes and realized that it was filled with yummy dog food. The furry thief then decided to make off with one of the boxes. The bear carefully dragged the box off the porch and took it away into the woods.
The young bear obviously knew that the box was filled with dog food.
It’s a hilarious video but the Newman family still had a hungry dog to feed. Luckily, Chewy believed them when they told the pet store that a bear had stolen the delivery.
The company reportedly offered to send a new box of dog food so their pet doesn’t go hungry. Hopefully, the family will get to the new box before the bear realizes there is more dog food on the porch.
Woman Pretends To Be A Bush To Witness Sister’s Engagement
“We are 1 yr apart.. why are our lives so different rofl”
- A woman found out that her sister's boyfriend was planning to pop the question and wanted her to be present for the engagement.
- Not wanting to be the third wheel, she decided to put on a ghillie suit and pretend to be a nearby bush.
- Not surprisingly, the pictures have gone viral as people can't stop laughing at her awesome effort.
Man Pre-Records Hilarious Message For His Funeral, Makes Mourners Cry With Laughter
“Hello? Let me out, I f–kin’ died in here!”
- An Irish man decided to make sure his funeral ended on a hilarious note by pulling one last prank on the mourners.
- He pre-recorded a message that would be played when his coffin is lowered to the ground.
- The message featured the man begging to be let out of the coffin and even included him singing a song for his loved ones.
Mom Catches Her Son Using Alexa To Cheat On His Math Homework
“Alexa, 8 multiplied by 4!”
- A 9-year-old Scottish boy named Bryce Gormanley recently went viral online after he was caught by his mom using Alexa for his mathematics homework.
- The mom caught the act on tape and netizens couldn't help but laugh at the boy's ingenuity.
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding