- A wild black bear has gone viral online after it was spotted dining with a family in the woods.
- In the viral clip, one of the family members even made and gave the bear some peanut butter sandwich.
- Authorities, however, have reminded the public not to feed bears in case they encounter them in the wild as it could be dangerous.
As if 2020 couldn’t get any weirder, a video of a huge black bear has recently gone viral on social media after it has been spotted sharing a picnic table with a family.
Posted by 29-year-old Kaitlyn Nesbit on TikTok, the said footage has since gained a lot of attention from curious (and obviously amazed) netizens who couldn’t believe their eyes.
According to Kaitlyn, the bear simply joined the group while they were eating at a cabin in Deep Creek, Maryland.
“This was a friend’s cabin and they said that the bear is always around and never really bothers them,” Kaitlyn said.
“Some of our group are used to being out in the wild so we were all told to not make sudden movements and stay where we were. Most of us were scared to death and filmed from the deck but the brave tested their luck.”
As you can see on the short clip below, the wild animal did not only behaved well the entire time but had shown a preference to the peanut butter sandwich made and handed to him by one of the guys.
Naturally, many netizens have also been amazed with the guy giving the sandwich. In fact some commenter described him as “extremely brave” while others said he’s “just probably stupid enough not to realize the danger he’s in.”
Meanwhile, others couldn’t help but joke about the thought of a picnic-loving bear sharing a snack with humans. “Yogi Bear is real,” one said, referencing the popular Hanna Barbera cartoon character.
Watch the video here:
On the other hand, there are also those who pointed out that bears should never be fed that way because it can be risky for both humans and bears.
In an advisory by the Maryland Department of Natural Resources, we read:
“DON’T FEED IT! Scare it away. Make loud noises, bang pans, or yell. Seeing bears can be very enjoyable. However, having a bear in camp can lead to problems that will persist long after you have gone home. If a problem becomes serious, your safety and the bear’s safety may become jeopardized.”
Vegan Mom Claims Drinking Sperm Smoothies Protects Her Against Coronavirus
It’s an immune system booster and it’s great for the skin, she says.
- Tracy Kiss drinks smoothies with a teaspoonful of sperm to boost her immune system and fight Covid-19.
- The mother of two has been consuming this unusual concoction three to five times weekly for over three years now.
- Kiss, a qualified nutritional adviser and personal trainer, affirms she has not contracted colds or flu since then.
- This health blogger urges people to drink semen to stay healthy during this coronavirus pandemic.
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
They were not aware of its colloquial meaning.
Man Gets Robbed Seconds After Withdrawing $200,000 Life Savings
Moments after leaving the bank, a thief appeared out of nowhere, attacked him and stole all his money.
- California man Francisco Cornejo has been robbed at Chase Bank's parking lot, just moments after withdrawing $200,000 in cash.
- He was attacked by the thief who managed to get away with all the victim's money.
- Francisco was left "traumatized" by the experience. He also sustained bruises and a dislocated shoulder.
The Circular Gardens of Brøndby Haveby
Algar de Benagil, Portugal’s Most Stunning Sea Cave
5 Fun Activities To Do When You’re In White Sands, New Mexico
At Least 380 Whales Dead In Australia’s Largest-Ever Mass Stranding
Sci/Tech2 days ago
Man Flies Like Iron Man Using A Jet Powered Flying Suit
Videos5 days ago
“Pull It Out, Prove it” Dude Walks Out After His Girl Reveals She’s Actually A Man
History6 days ago
‘The Silent Killer’: The Untold Story of Nieves Fernandez, The Teacher Who Killed 200 Japanese Soldiers
People6 days ago
Anti-Mask Protesters in Florida Storm Target Yelling “Take Off Your Masks”