- A Facebook event rallying people to storm the restricted Area 51 has been created.
- Over a million people signed up to join
- The U.S. Military is not happy about it and has issued a warning to those who will push through with the said plan.
Area 51 has long been a popular subject of science fiction films, TV shows, and books. It has been surrounded by conspiracy theories formulated by alien enthusiasts due to its mysterious nature. This week, those alien enthusiasts have planned to put an end to the mystery by hosting an event that aims to discover the secrets of Area 51 in Nevada.
A Facebook event has popped up, rallying people to storm Area 51 and get the answers to questions many people have for a long time. Over one million people have signed up to join the event because for them, it’s time the government to give up the secrets. Naturally, the military is not having any of it and is even warning people against their plan.
The event called Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us is currently set for Sept. 20, 2019.
Millions have RSVP’d to the plan to raid the restricted, highly classified US Air Force facility. The details for the event include a “meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction” where the participants are supposed to discuss their plan to infiltrate the facility.
Anyone who’s interested to join should be “at the designated meeting spot on Friday, September 20.” The raid will run from 3:00 am to 6:00 am, according to the event.
The event even referenced “Naruto run,” pertaining to anime series Naruto and the ninjas’ way of running. It mentioned how people might just dodge bullets when they move in this manner.
If we Naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Let’s see them aliens.”
The USAF is ready to protect Area 51 and is not taking any of this lightly.
There may be a funny side to it considering organizers are referencing ninjas, but USAF thinks otherwise. A spokeswoman for USAF has warned that the military will do what it takes to “to protect America and its assets.”
Event organizer Jackson Barnes then took to the event page to clear things up, telling the government that everything was just a joke. Barnes wrote:
“Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I’m not responsible if people decide to actually storm Area 51.”
Scientists Use Stem Cells To Grow Full-Sized Beating Heart
This could save millions of lives!
- Researchers have found a way to grow a human heart from stem cells.
- Scientists suggest that skin cells can be harvested from a patient to create stem cells that could, in turn, help them grow a full-sized heart.
- The breakthrough is expected to help millions of patients in dire need of heart transplants around the world.
Cockroaches Are Starting to Become Immune to Insecticides
Imagine a future in which ALL cockroaches cannot be killed by insecticides.
- The cockroaches in the study developed resistance to the insecticide they were exposed to AND developed resistance to other insecticides.
- This resistance will make pest control almost impossible.
- Diversifying pest treatment methods is the solution.
Bladder Cancer Could Be “Killed” By the Common Cold, According to Study
This could result to a potential alternative to conventional treatments such as chemotherapy.
- The virus can "help revolutionise treatment" for cancer and lessen the chances of recurrence, according to University of Surrey researchers.
- It reproduced and infected the other cancer cells, but healthy cells remained intact.
- No side effects were observed among patients in the said study.