As humans, our ability to recognize objects begins to form at a very young age, practically as soon as our eyes can focus. However, things can easily masquerade themselves as other stuff, and it’s really quite funny.
There are so many photos that prove how the different things around us can be the same, but our eyes could see them as something else. Here are 30 things that look like other things at first glance.
1. This is not a map, it’s a corrosion on the water tap.
2. These Coatis look like mini Brachiosaurus.
3. “The picture of a frozen puddle in my backyard looks like a landscape from the perspective of a plane.”
4. “At the time of washing, he looks like a Polar Bear.”
5. The fog covers the bottom of the stadium and it looked like a UFO.
6. These Boxing photos during weigh-ins look like gay weddings.
7. “The view from my house looks like a painting.”
8. A feather-looking cloud.
9. The inside of a cheese grater looks like a futuristic studio.
10. A huge eyeball made of ice.
11. Flowers that look like chickens with glasses.
12. “My friend’s cow looks like outer space.”
13. This is not a forest, this is an HD photo of the blood vessels in the human eye.
14. “I almost had a heart attack this morning.”
15. Is it an egg or a snail?
16. “This jellyfish I caught a picture of, looking like it’s in space.”
17. It’s not a hole in the ground.
18. A snow lizard?
19. Is it a watermelon or an apple. The answer is neither. It’s actually a pumpkin.
20. “Took a photo of my parents dog, she looks like a wall mount.”
21. These are buses carrying pilgrims, not stacks of cassette tapes.
22. An ocean inside a rock.
23. When a snowbank looked like a mountain range.
24. These are not ancient hieroglyphs, it’s just normal letters typed over each other three times.
25. This peach with syrup could pass as a huge egg.
26. Toothpaste monkey.
27. When a fallen tree looks like a prop in “Game of Thrones.”
28. “Photo I took of a lake through the else of binoculars looks like a planet.”
29. “My friend’s smoked cauliflower looks like an explosion.”
30. “When your travel pillow makes you look like Shakespeare.”
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture