Mistakes happen all the time — it’s natural, it’s part of life. These errors should not be taken way too seriously as they remind us that nothing in this world is perfect.
However, some of these “mistakes” were bound to happen so you would discover something extraordinary. Here are 25 times things went wrong, but the result is so right.
1. When the code on the error screen looks like a city skyline.
2. Who would have known that leaving a bottle of coke in the freezer by mistake would produce a wooden bottle?
3. What about a UFO-shaped cloud on this fine day?
4. Feeling lucky today? This egg is like a yellow four-leaf clover.
5. The lights from the window made this block of cheese even cheesier with this rainbow effect.
6. When you accidentally spilled some water, and it shaped like a wild boar.
7. It’s a glue bottle made of glue. Looks like a sculpture in a way, don’t you think?
8. Accidentally spilled ketchup in the shape of a bird!
9. Turn on the faucet, and you get a wine glass.
10. Just cleaning some stains on the table and what do you know, there is a work of art on your cloth!
11. A picture of a forest awaits you at the bottom of your cup of coffee.
12. Don’t be upset about this broken piece of art. It seems to have created another piece of art in the form of a boat.
13. If your tiles broke and looked like some of Picasso’s art, I’m sure you wouldn’t mind.
14. The Earth got tattooed.
15. This broken microwave screen decided to give its owner a picture of the famous Mt. Fuji.
16. Water decided to make its mark on the back of this phone.
17. This broken TV can now be displayed as a piece of art.
18. Even a yolk has a heart.
19. Sure, onions have layers, but this is another level.
20. Do you see a beetroot stain or Mushu, the red dragon in Mulan?
21. Even Einstein’s hair couldn’t do math like this Uber driver’s genius hair!
22. You thought it was just a candle until it burned and melted into a little sculpture.
23. Hi, friendly root.
24. The chemistry of oil and rain on asphalt created a masterpiece.
25. While a dropped lid might no longer be useful, at least this one looks like a jigsaw puzzle of skyscrapers.
Which one was your favorite “mistake”? Let us know in the comments section below!
Gigantic Wolfdog Abandoned At Shelter Finds New Home In Wolf Sanctuary
Yuki the wolfdog has found a forever home but still needs your help!
Getting a dog is more than just a hobby. People need to understand that puppies eventually grow to become large dogs. One owner discovered that the wolfdog they purchased from a breeder was too much to handle and abandoned the pooch at a shelter known for euthanizing unwanted pets. Luckily, the rare dog has been taken in by a wolf sanctuary where he has grown truly gigantic.
Yuki was only 8 months old when his owner decided to leave him at the shelter. The future wasn't looking good for the wolfdog but help was soon on the way. The pup was rescued by workers from Shy Wolf Sanctuary, Education and Experience Center in Naples, Florida. Yuki's story became viral after a photo of him looking truly gigantic made the rounds on the internet.
Meet Yuki, the huge wolfdog who is taking the internet by storm.
Holding Hands With Husband May Reduce Wife’s Pain During Childbirth, Says Experts
Mothers, do you agree with this?
Not to scare future mothers out there but we'll give you the facts right now: childbirth is not for the faint of heart. Ask any mother and they'd tell you that the experience is no joke and that words aren't enough to describe the pain - from the labor to the actual delivery.
According to experts, however, there is a way to minimize pain aside from medical pain relief solutions such as anaesthesia. In a study, we learn that spouses can play a big role in helping ease a woman's discomfort - by being present in the delivery room and lending support.
Adidas and Puma Were Founded By Two Brothers Who Began As Partners and Ended As Enemies
A fierce sibling rivalry gave birth to the two popular shoe brands.
It looks like the rivalry between major sports brands Adidas and Puma goes beyond the stores. According to history, the competition can be traced to two brothers who furiously hated each other.
The story started in the 1920s in the town of Herzogenaurach in Germany. Rudolph and Adolph Dassler owned a startup they called Dassler Brothers Sports Shoe Company, a business they operated from their mom's laundry room.