Mistakes happen all the time — it’s natural, it’s part of life. These errors should not be taken way too seriously as they remind us that nothing in this world is perfect.
However, some of these “mistakes” were bound to happen so you would discover something extraordinary. Here are 25 times things went wrong, but the result is so right.
1. The error screen resembles a city skyline.
2. A frozen coke looks like a wooden bottle.
3. A cloud shaped like a UFO.
4. Four egg yolk in one.
5. The lights from the window gave a rainbow effect to the cheese.
6. Spilled water shaped like a wild boar.
7. A glue bottle made of glue.
8. Spilled ketchup shaped like a bird.
9. Wine, anyone?
10. Stains that look like art.
11. A coffee forest.
12. The ripped part of the painting looks like a boat.
13. Picasso on the floor.
14. Tattooed road.
15. When your broken microwave screen shows you a picture of the Mt. Fuji instead of time.
16. A water mark that looks like a tree.
17. A broken TV can serve as a modernized painting.
18. A heart-shaped egg yolk.
19. Onions have too many layers.
20. A beetroot stain that shaped like Mushu in Mulan.
21. Must be his favorite number.
22. When your candle melted and revealed a stunning sculpture.
23. Hi, friendly root.
24. Oil + rain on asphalt = a masterpiece.
25. A broken lid that looked like a jigsaw puzzle of skyscrapers.
It’s no secret that mistaked are bound to happen every single day. However, this list is a reminder that not all mistakes are ugly and useless.
Which one was your favorite “mistake”? Let us know in the comments section below!
Gigantic Wolfdog Abandoned At Shelter Finds New Home In Wolf Sanctuary
Yuki the wolfdog has found a forever home but still needs your help!
Getting a dog is more than just a hobby. People need to understand that puppies eventually grow to become large dogs. One owner discovered that the wolfdog they purchased from a breeder was too much to handle and abandoned the pooch at a shelter known for euthanizing unwanted pets. Luckily, the rare dog has been taken in by a wolf sanctuary where he has grown truly gigantic.
Yuki was only 8 months old when his owner decided to leave him at the shelter. The future wasn't looking good for the wolfdog but help was soon on the way. The pup was rescued by workers from Shy Wolf Sanctuary, Education and Experience Center in Naples, Florida. Yuki's story became viral after a photo of him looking truly gigantic made the rounds on the internet.
Meet Yuki, the huge wolfdog who is taking the internet by storm.
Holding Hands With Husband May Reduce Wife’s Pain During Childbirth, Says Experts
Mothers, do you agree with this?
Not to scare future mothers out there but we'll give you the facts right now: childbirth is not for the faint of heart. Ask any mother and they'd tell you that the experience is no joke and that words aren't enough to describe the pain - from the labor to the actual delivery.
According to experts, however, there is a way to minimize pain aside from medical pain relief solutions such as anaesthesia. In a study, we learn that spouses can play a big role in helping ease a woman's discomfort - by being present in the delivery room and lending support.
Adidas and Puma Were Founded By Two Brothers Who Began As Partners and Ended As Enemies
A fierce sibling rivalry gave birth to the two popular shoe brands.
It looks like the rivalry between major sports brands Adidas and Puma goes beyond the stores. According to history, the competition can be traced to two brothers who furiously hated each other.
The story started in the 1920s in the town of Herzogenaurach in Germany. Rudolph and Adolph Dassler owned a startup they called Dassler Brothers Sports Shoe Company, a business they operated from their mom's laundry room.