Doctors in China have yet again encountered a truly bizarre medical case – removing a three-foot or one-meter long phone cable from a man’s penis. Oddly and shockingly, the unnamed man who’s said to be in his 60s came up with the idea of inserting the item into his member to relieve the itchiness.
The man had prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate and the itch in his urethra was giving him a hard time. When the man tried to pull out the cable once he’s done, it somehow tied a knot inside the bladder, which then caused bleeding.
The pensioner was then rushed to the hospital to get surgery.
Dalian urologist Dr. Gao Zhanfeng said that the cable used was about five millimeters in width, Daily Mail reported. Gao explained that the knots got much tighter when the man forced to pull it out. And this resulted in the bleeding of the patient’s bladder
The urologist used lasers to cut the cable in pieces and remove it from the patient's body.
Dr. Gao decided it's best to use laser technology to successfully remove the item in sections.
Gao, who is the deputy director at the urology department, told reporters that the cable was easy to push in. However, the cable formed knots, which made it hard to pull out.
In an interview with a reporter from KanKan News, the patient shared that he had learned his lesson and is certain he won’t be doing it again.
The man said what happened was a big lesson for him.
He was also asked if he sterilized the cable before inserting it in his private parts. The man replied that he simply had it cleaned under running water. The man, although having thought of such bizarre and risky solution, was still sensible enough to have not used hard or metallic objects to relieve the itch, Gao said. Otherwise, the man could be put in a much riskier situation by having his bladder impaled.
Drunk Wedding Guest Jumps Into A Crocodile Pool And Gets His Arm Ripped Off
He only survived because three crocodiles fought over his arm.
A young man, fortunately, survived a crocodile attack but lost his arm after he jumped out of the window and into a pool with the reptiles. Twenty-one-year-old Collin Miller, who was a guest at a wedding in South Africa-Zimbabwe border, was out boozing when he gained access to the crocodile pool.
Terrified onlookers saw how three crocodiles went into a feeding frenzy when Miller decided to get into the pool. The only reason he's still alive is that the crocodiles released him to fight over his arm, which they tore off.
Miller had too much to drink and ended up jumping into a pool with crocodiles.
How ‘Condom Snorting’ Challenge Escalated Into A Pro-Gun Argument
The generation who push for gun control also does this challenge.
Just a few days ago, we've written about the condom challenge. To sum it up, it is a viral challenge that involves inhaling a condom through a nostril and it should be pulled out through the mouth.
Like any other viral challenges out there, teens actually do it in order to get likes and views on social media. Despite the obvious health risk, some teens still go for it just to get their 15 minutes of fame on the internet.
Here's how the challenge works - the condom is inhaled through the nose and then pulled through the mouth
CCTV Footage Captures Moment Child Is Almost Crushed By Chest Of Drawers
Is your furniture safe for kids?
If you have kids at home and your house is not child-proof yet, this should make you go over every inch of your home and work on it. Surely, you wouldn't want your kids to die just because of your drawers.
A CCTV footage has emerged showing how easily an unattended child can pull over a chest of drawers. The first part of the video shows the child playing with the drawers in the room, sliding each drawer in and out.
There was another kid in the room and there were no adults in sight.
Like Us On Facebook
Why We Should Avoid ‘Toxic Positivity,’ According To A Therapist
Family Gets Bashed After Posting Unrealistic Requirements for Babysitter
Mom Shares Hack To Stop Kids From Begging For Toys This Christmas
Man Who Lived In Isolation To Avoid Infecting Others Was Told He’s Not Contagious
20 Before and After Photos Of Ugly Views Transformed Into Beautiful Street Arts
Kindhearted Street Sweeper Brings Pet Dog With Her Every Day To Work
US Doctors Reanimate a Dead Donor Heart Using a Groundbreaking Procedure
Healthy Man Dies From Infection After Getting Licked By His Dog