Celebrities look great in magazine covers and movie poster as these are highly edited photos. The real test is how good they look on the red carpet and public places because this is the time that people see them live up front.
Not even the most gorgeous star with incredible genes is perfect. The truth is that they just have a good team behind them who knows the latest fashion and beauty trends. So why do they look good all the time if they’re just normal people like the rest of us? The answer is simple, celebrities know what to do in front of any camera.
Here are 12 tricks that celebrities do to look picture perfect.
1. Blake Lively raises her tongue to the roof of her mouth to avoid a double chin.
2. Nicole Kidman strains her neck to outline her chin line.
3. Monica Bellucci raises her head to tighten the area around her face.
4. Taylor Swift bites her cheeks while smiling to enhance her cheekbones.
5. Megan Fox slightly opens mouth and shows her tongue to look sexier.
6. Julia Roberts wide opens her eyes to hide fine wrinkles around that area.
Celebrities need to look good because their appearance is their bread and butter in the business. But let’s not forget that they are simply human being too, with flaws and insecurities.
What makes these stars different from us is the fact that they have the experience and knowledge on what to do to look good. A little trick here and there and they’re ready to go.
7. Jennifer Lawrence lifts her brow and doesn’t focus her eyes to look dreamy and mysterious.
8. Mila Kunis lowers and relaxes her eyelids to look more sensual.
9. Charlize Theron exhales through the mouth to makes her lips look more voluminous.
10.Meghan Markle bends her head to make her look kind and approachable.
11. Sandra Bullock lifts her shoulders to focus attention on her toned figure.
12 Kirsten Dunst smiles with half of her mouth too look more demure.
It’s certainly hard to believe that celebrities struggle to look good because they always look polished and flawless. However, these tricks will remind you that they have little secrets under their belts to appear that way.
Bees Kill Penguins by Stinging Them in the Eyes
2000 Kilogram Sunfish Caught Off North African Coast
Man Embezzles $57K in COVID-19 Relief to Buy Pokemon Cards
Florida Man Catches and “Recycles” Alligator in Driveway
Man Shocks Reporter on How He’d Spend the Lottery Winnings
Man Joins Search Operation Not Realizing He’s the One Missing
World’s Oldest Rhino Dies in Italian Zoo at 54 Years Old
Meet Quilty – Cat Escape Artist Helping Other Cats Jailbreak
Fans Use American Flag to Save Falling Cat During Football Game in Miami
TikToker Shares How She Tricked Invaders Who Tried Opening The Hotel Door While She Was Alone
Man Iced Neighbor Who Repeatedly Asked Him “When Are You Getting Married?”
Do You Live in One of These 15 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women on Earth?
The Secret Meaning of Anklets And Why Some Wives Wear Them
Waking Up Between 3 to 5 AM Could Mean You’re Experiencing Spiritual Awakening
Divorced Man Wrote 20 Epic Marriage Advice He Wished He Could Have Had
Haunting Photos of Two Tourists Snapped Just Before They Mysteriously Disappeared
“Chastity Cages” is the Latest Thing for Men
Pork Fat Is Officially One of the World’s Most Nutritious Foods
Some Stranger Padlocked This Guy’s Earlobe And Ran Away With The Key
Three-Month-Old Baby Left Blind in One Eye After Family Friend Took His Picture