- A young boy who loves to spend most of his time doodling has landed an awesome job.
- Although he usually gets into trouble for drawing in class, his parents remained supportive of their artistic son.
- Doodle Boy has since been tasked with decorating the walls of a restaurant with his artworks.
We’re all guilty of doodling on our notebooks when we’re bored in class. However, one little boy has gotten into a lot of trouble for getting lost in his artwork while he is in school. Amazingly, the ten-year-old proved that his doodles were worth it. He has been given a new job decorating restaurants with his adorable drawings.
Joe Whale of Shrewsbury, Shropshire in the UK, was born with a love for art. His talent for doodling was immediately noticed by his parents who decided to send him to an after-school art class. It didn’t take long before people were noticing just how awesome Joe was with his artworks.
Meet Joe, who is also known as Doodle Boy
Joe’s teacher was so impressed with his works that they decided to share some of his drawings on social media. The doodles were immediately noticed by the staff of the restaurant Number 4 and they asked if the boy could decorate their walls.
Luckily, Joe’s parents are very supportive of the boy and agreed that he could take the job. Joe’s father drives him to Number 4 on a regular basis so he could finish covering the walls in the main dining area in doodles.
Joe is now known as Doodle Boy and his parents continue to support his love for drawing.
“Joe loves doodling and we’re so proud of everything he’s achieving, the fact that a completely independent business has asked our 9-year old son to do a professional piece of work for them is incredible,” his father said.
It’s an awesome story that confirms it is important to be supportive of a child’s interest. By nurturing Joe’s love for drawing, his parents ultimately helped Doodle Boy realize that he can truly succeed in life.
Filipinos Create Cup From Pineapple Leaves As Alternative To Plastic
Researchers from the Philippines did this – and it’s fantastic!
You know what's the problem about paper cups? They contain plastic, too. Although they are being tagged as the "eco-friendly" alternative to single use plastic cups, the fact of the matter is that paper cups aren't entirely paper. Plastic polyethylene is also used as lining to make the cup water resistant.
Two-Year-Old German Shepherd With Dwarfism Will Look Like a Puppy Forever
His cuteness came with a price.
- Ranger the 2-year-old German shepherd is now a famous doggo because of his forever-puppy look.
- But him being stuck in the puppy stage came with a price.
- Ranger was diagnosed with pituitary dwarfism after suffering from a parasitic infection
Woman Finds Old Artwork In Her Kitchen, Turns Out Its Worth $26 Million!
How would you like to find one right at your home?
- A woman from France found an old painting while cleaning her kitchen.
- It turns out the masterpiece was done by a 13th century Italian painter and is worth millions.
Like Us On Facebook
U.S. Now Has The World’s Most Number of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
Influencer Who Did Toilet Licking Challenge Tests Positive of COVID-19
Coronavirus May Last in Europe For About 2 Years, Says Chinese Expert
Spain Surpasses China’s COVID-19 Death Toll, Reports Over 8,000 New Cases In 1 Day