- She told the court that her husband is too kind and never yelled at her even once.
- She claimed to be “choked by his extreme love and affection.”
- The husband begged the court not to grant the divorce.
Many wives have filed for divorces or wishing for divorce because of cruel treatment from their husbands. But not this woman – she wanted to divorce her husband because he is too kind.
She is seeking a divorce and told the Sharia court in Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates that her husband is always kind and never argued or yelled at her. In fact, her spouse has “extreme love” for her, showering her with gifts and helping her with the housework.
Surprisingly, the woman claims to have a hellish life because of her husband’s “cruel-free treatment.”
Her husband’s “love and compassion are so over the top”, she complained. So she filed for divorce.
“I am choked by his extreme love and affection. He even assisted me in cleaning the house without me asking him,” she told the court.
The woman said that she and her spouse never had an argument and he never shouted at her during their marriage. When she complained about his weight, he actually took on a strict diet and worked out. He even broke his leg because of exercise.
Amazingly, the wife was still not pleased with all these. She constantly complains about the gifts and compliments.
She said that she longs for a day of dispute but it wasn’t possible because her romantic husband was always showering her gifts everyday and forgiving her faults.
She said that she needs a real discussion, even an argument. She doesn’t want this “hassle-free life full of obedience”.
Her poor husband begged the court not to grant the divorce.
“It’s not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes. I am and always wish to be a perfect and kind husband,” he pleaded.
The court decided that the couple needed the chance to settle the dispute on their own and thus ordered an adjournment of the case.
Hero Pilot Lands Plane in a Cornfield, Saving 233 Passengers
His quick thinking saved everyone on board the crashing plane!
- A Russian pilot has been hailed as a true hero as he crash-landed a plane after both engines were damaged during take-off.
- Captain Damir Yusupov landed the plane on a cornfield just a mile away from the airport, saving 233 lives.
- Amazingly, he had only been flying as a primary pilot for over a year before the incident.
Gang of Cows Break Into Hong Kong Supermarket And Ate All The Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
They just wanted to eat.
- The cows straight to the fresh produce shelves and feasted on fruits and vegetables.
- They were eventually herded out of the store by the staff.
- Urban development is the main cause of Hong Kong's feral cow problem.
Ivory from 300 Elephants Seized in $48 Million Haul in Singapore
The shipment was falsely declared as timber.
- Singapore authorities were tipped off by China's customs department.
- The illegal cargo also contained $35.7 million worth of pangolin scales.
- The authorities planned to destroy the illegal goods seized.
Like Us On Facebook
Chinese Vendors Are Still Selling Bats and Other Exotic Animals, Says A Source
How One Small Town In Italy Stopped The Coronavirus Outbreak
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Not Wearing Mask Is A “Big Mistake,” Chinese Expert Says
83-Year-Old Proves Age is But A Number After Becoming Flower Girl During Granddaughter’s Wedding
Good News: 95-Year-Old Granny Recovers from COVID-19