- Soni Devi, 20, has filed a complaint against her husband, 23-year-old Manish Ram.
- The woman wants a divorce from her husband because he stinks and has extremely poor hygiene habits.
A woman from India has made headlines after filing a divorce from her husband for a strange reason. Soni Devi, 20 years old, of Vaishali, Bihar said she could no longer take living with her husband, Manish Ram, 23, because he does not take a bath.
In a report by Times of India, we learn that the petitioner has said that her spouse “does not shave, take a bath or brush his teeth regularly.” The State Women’s Commission (SWC) has since given Manish a 2-month ultimatum to change his habits or face the legal consequences.
Soni Devi wants to divorce plumber husband Manish Ram because of his poor hygiene and foul body odor, saying he has “ruined” her life.
Pratima Sinha of the SWC said she was surprised by the reasons given by the complainant about why she wants a divorce. The couple tied the knot back in 2017.
Manish, who earns his living as a plumber, “doesn’t have manners,” according to Soni. He also goes as far as 10 days without bathing and shaving. She has suffered much because of his poor hygiene, saying she can no longer “bear the humiliation” that comes with it and so she’s insisting on having a separation as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, Manish says he does not want a divorce and promised he will do his best to improve in the lifestyle aspects mentioned by Soni.
Netizens, of course, couldn’t help but comment on the absurd divorce story.
Some netizens said the reason for the divorce “seems petty” while others commented they “wouldn’t blame or judge the wife” for her decisions. One woman even said she wouldn’t hesitate to “do the same” if she had a husband like that.
Sickening Videos of People in China Eating Live Animals Surface Online
This will make your stomach turn.
- The Chinese eat them regularly, just like other people would eat cows, pigs, and chickens.
- Frogs, mice, and tadpoles were eaten while still alive.
- People around the world condemn the Chinese for such "sick" eating practices.
Woman Bakes Heart-Shaped Macarons, They Ended Up Looking Like Something Else
“I tried to make hearts and they turned out like ballsacks.”
- Baker Emma Plummer tried making pink heart-shaped macarons.
- The experiment led to an epic fail and her post eventually went viral on Twitter.
Tourists Escape Taal Volcano Minutes Before Eruption, Capture Scary Experience On Film
“Everyone’s freaking out!”
- Tourist Michella Dominici was hiking near Taal Volcano when they noticed something unusual - the volcano was smoking.
- Everyone in the island were immediately instructed to leave as the volcano started erupting.
- Dominici captured the experience on film and it has gone viral online.
Like Us On Facebook
Slim Three-Foot-Wide House Separates Two Churches in Portugal
Calf Born on Valentine’s Day Has a Perfect Heart-Shaped Mark on Her Forehead
Awful Genetics Caused the Extinction of the Last Mammoths on Earth
Is Quaden Bayles Really 18 Years Old and His Bullying Story a Scam?
A “Prophet” in Malawi Allegedly Sells Soap That Can Wash Away Your Sins
Heartbreaking Video Shows Bullied Kid With Dwarfism Begging Mom For Rope To Kill Himself
After Seeing Heartbreaking Video of Bullied Boy, Comedian Raises Over $150,000 To Send Him to Disneyland
Here’s How China Managed to Build a 400,000-Square Feet Hospital in Just 7 Days