Connect with us

OMG

Laughing Parents Caught On Video Forcing Their Toddler To Drink Beer And Smoke Weed

Disgusting! The poor girl was obviously intoxicated!

A disgusting video has been circulating online, showing a toddler being encouraged by her parents to smoke cannabis and drink beer. What made the matter worse was that the young parents can be heard in the background, laughing and making fun of their obviously intoxicated daughter.

The video was reported to have been filmed in Argentina. After the clip circulated online, the Police Investigation Brigade, together with the Secretariat of the Ministry of Childhood and authorities of the Juvenile Prosecutor’s Office made the move and took the young girl away from her parents.

The child’s father and mother, who are current residents of Formosa in north central Argentina, were said to be 18 and 17 years old respectively.

Source: CEN

According to the mother, they only did it as a joke and that the child did not actually drink beer or smoke weed.

Well, with the overall appearance of the child in the video, people can’t help but wonder if that is true.

Source: CEN
Watch the video below and judge for yourself:

Like Logo on Facebook

The toddler is now in the custody of her grandmother. The child’s mother – a minor – may be under the conditions of the juvenile justice system. The father’s legal fate, on the other hand, is not yet determined, Metro reported.

Social media netizens expressed disgust towards the parents and pity towards the young girl. Here are some of the comments that the video reaped online:

“They deserve the worst! Poor princess. They do not deserve to be parents. That small angel.”

“Parents? They are not parents, anyone can have children but that does not make them parents.”

“That’s what you get for having babies and having their grandmas take care of them while they party.”

Children deserve nourishment, support and care from their loved ones, especially from their parents. When people become parents, all they should aim for is to become good examples to their kids. It is just sad to think that there are still some parents who forget or are simply unaware of how critical their roles are in their children’s lives.

OMG

Bloated 17-ft Python Forced To Spit Out Beloved Pet Cat ‘Bobo’

Warning: distressing content.

If you’re a pet owner, you know how painful it is to lose your beloved animal. It feels even worse when your beloved pet gets killed by a massive python.

Take it from this family from Pathum Thani, Thailand who recently lost their precious cat named Bobo. Much to their shock and surprise, they eventually discovered that a 17-ft python swallowed their poor ginger tabby.

Authorities were immediately alerted by the family.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

Woman Trapped Upside Down In Window For Trying To Retrieve Own Poo During Tinder Date

A woman was trapped in her Tinder date’s bathroom window when she tried to retrieve her own poo.

First Tinder dates are supposed to be romantic and really memorable - in a good way. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always come true for everyone. Some end up with a disastrous night like how this guy’s date tale went really messy.

Liam Smyth met up with his Tinder match for the first time. The couple decided to go for a Nando’s spicy meal before they head to Liam’s place for a nightcap. The spicy food though seemed to have upset the woman’s stomach that she had to go to the bathroom as she couldn’t hold it in any longer.

An amateur gymnast got trapped in a window in an attempt to pick own poo during a Tinder date toilet accident.

...

Continue Reading

OMG

You Need to Stop Boiling Your Underwear in Hotel Kettles, Stat

Not cool, guys. Not cool.

There are unspoken rules in life that need no inclusion in any physical rulebook. There are things you just don't do. An example, you ask? How about boiling your unmentionables in hotel kettles.

In case you haven't heard, it's apparently a common practice among inconsiderate hotel guests to boil their undergarments in hotel kettles. It's so common that experts are alarmed and feel the need to issue a warning for people to just not do it.

Experts warn that boiling your underwear in hotel kettles can spread deadly toxins.

...

Continue Reading