With the world’s huge population (7,313,527,932, to be exact), forming a huge crowd isn’t all that hard. In cities with a high population density, you’d see a huge crowd every day during rush hour or when there’s a sale at a mall. In other cases, you might encounter a huge crowd when there’s an important event happening like a major exam or an attempt at a Guinness record.
Majority of the pictures of huge crowds below are the latter but there are also a couple of crowd photos that, even if there’s not a lot of order, there is still beauty to be found.
1. 15,000 campers from around the world set up tents at the 2013 International Camping Festival in Mount Wugongshan, Pingxiang, China.
2. Parents sleep on mats at a basketball court as they accompany their children on their first day of college. Actually, their kids aren’t children but are university students from the Huazhong Normal University in Wuhan, China.
3. A mass foot-reflexology session at the Taipei arena had 2,000 participants undergoing 20 minutes of reflexology in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record of most people receiving reflexology/foot massage simultaneously.
4. 1,000 customers simultaneously receiving a facial massage at a sports center in Jinan, China. Their aim is to achieve a Guinness record for the largest group of people having beauty treatment at the same time and place.
5. Castellers forming a human tower, also called as a castell, during a biannual competition in Catalonia, Spain.
6. 1,700 naked and painted volunteers posing for American artist Spencer Tunick in Munich.
7. Muslim pilgrims attending the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mecca.
8. An attempt at breaking a world record, this time for the largest number of people practicing tai chi in different locations. It also marks the one-year anniversary of the Beijing Olympic Games in Shenyang, China.
9. Groomers giving dogs haircuts at a pet barber qualification test in Changsha, China.
10. Students taking an exam in an open-air playground in Yichuan, China.
11. Students at a quilt-folding competition after military training at a middle school in Tancheng, China.
12. A huge pillow fight at Heroes Square in Budapest to celebrate International Pillow Fight Day.
Italian Priest Blames Earthquakes on Gay Unions as “Divine Punishment”
According to Fr Giovanni Cavalcoli, the recent quakes that rocked Italy were “divine punishment” for gay civil union.
An Italian priest has earned the anger not only of the gay community but the Vatican itself. This is after the priest declared that the recent earthquakes that rocked the country and claimed hundreds of lives were “divine punishment” for gay civil unions.
Fr Giovanni Cavalcoli, an Italian priest, said that the recent earthquakes in the country were "divine punishment" for gay civil unions.
Fr Giovanni Cavalcoli, the priest, made the claim when central Italy was hit by a 6.6 magnitude earthquake – the worst one experienced by the country for the past 36 years. He said the controversial comment via Radio Maria pointing out that the quakes were “divine punishment” for “the offence to the family and the dignity of marriage, in particular through civil unions”.
7 Shocking Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to Be True
You never know when your nutty conspiracy theorist friend might be on to something!
Conspiracy theories are pretty fun to learn about. They have the perfect mix of fact and fiction. And when the facts are well-researched, the fiction part can start to be believable. But the best part about conspiracy theories is that most of the time they seem like absolute bull...
Until they turn out to be true.
1. Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment
Samsung Recalls 2.8 Million Washing Machines After Incidents Of Explosions
What’s up with Samsung and their exploding products lately?
Samsung has been the butt of jokes in social media because of the fiasco with the exploding Galaxy Note 7. We've seen all the funny memes online.
Recently, however, the company is once again facing another disaster which has led to the recall of a massive 2.8 million units of top-loading washing machines. The problem? They were, uhm, exploding.
In a report by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) aired on Good Morning America, we learn that 730 Samsung washer units exploded and resulted to injuries of nine individuals. Eventually, the company decided to recall the units.
Like Us On Facebook
American Man Died from Bubonic Plague, As China Lockdowns Another Village
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
Florida Teacher Writes Own Obituary to Object School Reopening amidst Covid-19 Pandemic
Lebanese Offer Free Shelters in the Wake of Beirut Blast
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News4 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie