- Twitter netizen Sophia Kallie surprised her stepdad with an awesome Father’s Day gift.
- According to Sophia, he wrote her inspiring notes everyday for six years.
- Now she took it upon herself to surprise him for Father’s Day.
What do we usually give our dads whenever Father’s Day celebration comes? Mugs. But do they deserve something more than that? Well yes, definitely – especially if they’ve been doing a great job being a parent, even if he isn’t one’s biological father!
Take it from this girl who took it upon herself to give her stepdad with a touching gift that drove him to tears. She took a video of his reaction and uploaded it on Twitter where it eventually gained a lot of love and attention from netizens everywhere.
What a heartwarming present!
20-year-old Sophia Kallie surprised Brian Sandusky, her stepdad, with a gift he won’t forgive anytime soon. You see, Brian, who is 46 years of age, used to write and leave short notes on her door to keep her motivated in school. And he did it on a daily basis for six whole years!
Unknown to Brian, Sophia kept all the notes.
She later presented everything to him, putting the small notes in a collage and then framing them.
As she shared in her caption:
“During middle school, my stepdad used to leave me a note on my door each day to inspire me. Well, I kept those notes and it’s been six years since then. Today, I give him those notes back. #HappyFathersDay”
Not surprisingly, the awesome post went viral on social media. Eventually, several news sources also covered the story, which further helped the post reach more people.
You can watch the video here:
Well that is indeed heartwarming! Kudos to you, Sophia, for showing us all that good dads are indeed the best and they deserve the most special gifts we, their children, can think of.
Awesome Kid Makes Bow Ties For Shelter Dogs To Help Them Get Adopted
Even Barack Obama is impressed with this young boy with a heart of gold!
- A young boy named Sir Darius Brown has been making dapper bow ties for shelter animals out of his own pocket.
- The bow ties have been quite effective in making sure dogs and cats who live in animal shelters can find their forever homes.
- Former President Barack Obama has expressed his support for the adorable cause.
Homeless Guy Sells Lime So He Can Feed Street Cats
“I’m fine with skipping meals, but the cats need to eat.”
- Loong Dum of Thailand recently went viral on social media for his inspiring kindness to stray cats.
- Despite being homeless, Loong sells lime and spends his earnings feeding stray cats.
Christian Church Earns Love and Respect For Its Signs Promoting Equality
“Our message is that God loves all people… especially those who are often marginalized by religion.”
- The Clackamas United Church of Christ recently went viral for the signs outside their building.
- The signs, created by Pastor Adam Eriksen, promotes love and equality for all.