- A shelter dog named Rush has gained viral fame for his extraordinary ability: he can make his own bed.
- His new-found online popularity later led him to his forever home.
No one likes rejections but that’s exactly what a poor dog had to face every day for quite a while. Meet Rush, a shelter pit bull who just can’t find his forever home after he has been rejected numerous times.
Although many believe that pit bulls are characteristically aggressive, Rush has shown he is totally the opposite of that because he’s actually sweet and loving. Plus he has an unusual skill: he knows how to make his own bed.
What a talented dog!
A shelter staff member noticed Rush making his bed and out of amusement, took a video and posted it online. Ohio’s SISCA Pet Adoption & Wellness center later took him in.
SICSA wrote about the talented dog in a Facebook post, saying:
“[Rush] makes his bed every day at an animal shelter while he waits for a family to adopt him. He’s been waiting for over 30 days.”
SICSA eventually posted a video of Rush on YouTube which became a huge viral hit with more than 1 million views.
Watch the video here:
Pit bulls can be good pets, according to SICSA.
In an interview with ABC, SICSA executive director Nora Vondrell shared:
“There are a lot of negative stereotypes about the American pit bull. If we were able to highlight the cute cuddly points of Rush, then we can help people look beyond the pit bull label.”
It didn’t take long before a couple took interest in formally adopting Rush.
We couldn’t help but feel happy for Rush!
For other individuals and families interested to adopt pets of their own, go get in touch with your local animal shelters.
Men Spend 7 Hours A Year Hiding In The Bathroom For Peace And Quiet, Study Reveals
Even men needs their own little “me time.”
A survey of 1,000 men revealed that they spend seven hours a year on average hiding in the bathroom. The main reasons are: For some quiet time, to get away from their nagging partner, to get a break from their kids, to avoid chores, and, of course, to use their phones.
13 Lone Protesters Spotted Standing Against Racism In The U.S.
These protesters prove that no voice is ever too small.
- Lone protesters for Black Lives Matter movement have expressed their call for justice the death of George Floyd while in the hands of Minneapolis police officers.
- These protesters are standing up for the cause, proving that "no voice is ever too small".
Rio De Janeiro Gangs Hand Out Food and Medication To Help The Poor
Who would have thought that the gangs in Rio de Janeiro’s favelas could mean the salvation to Brazil’s most impoverished?
- Gangs at the Rio de Janeiro favelas are once again taking over the streets to stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Instead of peddling drugs and weapons, they are delivering food and medical supplies.
- Despite threats from the police, the gangs are also helping people from breaking curfews and restaurants from putting out tables.
Like Us On Facebook
90-Year-Old Grandfather Came Out as Gay During the Pandemic
Devoted Husband Succumbs to Coronavirus After Visiting Wife on Deathbed
Novel Coronavirus Found on Frozen Seafood Packaging in China
Scientists Are Warning Against Russia’s Covid-19 Vaccine
- News6 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News6 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art5 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie
- History5 days ago
Tasaday Stone Age Tribe: A Philippines Savage Hoax That Fooled The World