- A Reddit user named Furry Controls shared how he was wrongly terminated from work by his “power hungry” manager.
- He needed to take an emergency medical leave but was surprised to find out upon his return that he’s already been fired.
- He got back at them by having the place shut down by reporting several violations.
How would you react if you’ve suddenly been fired by your boss while you’re on a medical leave? That sounds terribly unfair, right?
One guy experienced exactly that and instead of simply ranting on social media, he made it a point that he eventually had the last laugh.
In a lengthy Reddit post, we learn that user Furry Control has been working at a “well-known breakfast chain” for about three years. During a shift, he suddenly “fell very ill” as he suffered extreme abdominal pain. He immediately asked his manager for permission to go to the hospital but her response was shocking – he was told he’d be fired if he left.
To cut the long story short, he ended up getting hospitalized for two weeks and while he did keep the manager posted about his condition, he was accused of faking it all and so he got terminated from his job.
As if that wasn’t enough, the restaurant worker also shared how much he has been treated badly over the years – such as working long hours and getting ridiculously low salary for his efforts.
But like we’ve mentioned earlier, Furry Control did his best to make them pay.
You can read the whole story here:
Furry Control’s post eventually went viral and even got featured on BoredPanda. And as with most things viral, it attracted mixed reactions not only in Reddit but from netizens everywhere.
For example, some doubted the legitimacy of the story so the Redditor provided photos of the dirty restaurant for their reference.
As for those questioning him about why he only reported the restaurant’s violations after he was fired, he only replied with:
“I feel bad but I needed the job, couldn’t risk losing it.”
Off-Duty Coast Guard Saves Over 60 Persons From A Sinking Vessel
This guy is a real-life hero!
- Seaman First PO3 Ralph Barajan is being hailed as a hero after saving more than 60 individuals from a sinking ship.
- With his efforts, he helped the crew members and passengers of MV Siargao Princess survive until they were found by rescuers.
Greta Thunberg Declines Environmental Reward Worth $52,000
We need more action and less awards, she said.
- Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg has been bestowed the environmental award by the Nordic Council.
- While she accepted the award, she declined the cash reward worth US $52,000.
Filipino Chess Grandmaster Wesley So Wins World Title, Topples No. 1 Magnus Carlsen
He has understandable reasons why he switched sides.
- Originally from the Philippines, 26-year-old Wesley So made history after defeating Magnus Carlsen in the World Fischer Random Chess Championship.
- The young chess grandmaster said "politics" pushed him to leave the country and move to the United States.
Like Us On Facebook
While Battling For COVID-19 And Measles, New Ebola Outbreak Detected in Congo
Looters With Stolen iPhones Are Being Tracked, Apple Warns
Coronavirus May Be A Blood Vessel Disease, Study Suggests
Gun Store Owner Shoots and Kills Looters To Defend His Shop
Elon Musk’s SpaceX Rocket Launch Is Bad News for Flat Earthers
Sheriff Takes Off Riot Gear as Protesters Cheer “Walk With Us”, So He Did
Most Riots, Fires, And Looting Are NOT Caused by George Floyd Protesters, Says Authorities
Clever Bookshelf Can Be Reassembled Into A Coffin After The Owner’s Death
- OMG4 days ago
Chinese Social Media Stars Shock Internet After Unedited Photos Get Leaked Online
- Interesting3 days ago
Formation of Clouds That Seem to Spell “LOVE” Goes Viral
- News6 days ago
Canadian Teacher Tells Student To “Go Back To The Philippines And Work On Rice Farms”
- OMG6 days ago
Scary Video Shows Alligator Climbing A Fence