- Quaden Bayles, 9, has often been bullied at school.
- The 9-year-old boy from Brisbane, Australia was born with dwarfism.
- In a viral video, the kid can be seen in tears, telling his mom he wants to end his life because of all the bullying.
A mother from Brisbane, Australia has showed the world what bullying looks like – and it’s pretty heartbreaking! Yarraka Bayles uploaded a short video on social media sharing how her 9-year-old son, who’s born with dwarfism,is begging her for a rope so he can commit suicide.
In the said clip, Quaden can be seen in tears, telling his mother “Give me a rope, I want to kill myself.” According to Yarraka, she picked up her child from school and witnessed another “bullying episode” where another student made fun of his height. “Parents, educators, teachers – this is the effect that bullying has,” said the concerned mom.
“Give me a rope, I want to kill myself,” said a crying Quaden.
Distressed by the situation, the mother also mentioned that the bullying happens not just at school, but “almost every time” they are in public.
“I want people to know how much this is hurting us,” Yarraka pointed out.
Watch the video here:
The sad clip immediately went viral online and numerous netizens have since expressed support and sympathy for the poor kid.
Eventually, the viral video reached the National Rugby League of Australia. The Indigenous All Stars sent comforting messages for the bullied youngster and he was even invited to lead the team in their game against New Zealand’s Maori Kiwis.
On top of that, comedian Brad Williams made a GoFundMe page for the purpose of raising cash and sending Quaden with his family to Disneyland.
Facebook page Stand Tall 4 Dwarfism eventually shared a statement from Quaden’s family expressing how grateful they are for the positive response the clip generated.
The statement read:
“Quaden’s feeling the love and now he needs a good rest.
“We are meeting with the appropriate people in power to make changes and make a stand against bullying.”
People in Singapore Are Allegedly Putting Condoms on Their Fingers When Touching Elevator Buttons
The rubbers were flying off the shelves for a weird purpose.
- Condoms flew off the shelves along with food and other basic necessities.
- People supposedly used the rubbers as protection for their fingers against bacteria.
- Photos have been shared on Twitter and Reddit showing people in Singapore wearing condoms on their fingers.
Climate Change Alert: Melting Ice on Everest Reveals Tons of Garbage and Corpses
Melting glaciers on Mount Everest reveals more and more bodies of dead climbers.
- A rescue team hiked and retrieved 53 dead mountaineers from Mt. Everest and its neighbouring mountain Makalu, the fifth highest mountain in the world.
- Along those rescued corpses are lots of garbage, including bottles, cans, mountain gears and even human waste.
Parents, Warn Your Kids About This Dangerous New Online Challenge
One teen in Brazil died because of this challenge.
- The Tripping Jump Challenge (a.k.a. Skullbreaker Challenge) has been making rounds on video-sharing site TikTok and parents are alarmed about it.
- The seemingly funny prank can actually be dangerous as it can lead to injury or death.
- One 16-year-old girl in Brazil has died after unknowingly participating in the said challenge.
Like Us On Facebook
Mysterious Object Sighted Over Denver Skies
Small-Scale Miner in Tanzania Finds Rare Gemstone Worth $2 Million
American Man Dies from Bubonic Plague, As China Puts Another Village in Lockdown
Solar Foods Ltd and NASA Make Edible Food Out of Thin Air!
- News5 days ago
Beirut Ignored Public Warning There Was A Russian ‘Bomb’ At The Port
- News7 days ago
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
- News5 days ago
43 Days of Monsoon Rain Devastate South Korea with Deadly Floods and Over 200 Landslides
- Art4 days ago
‘John Wick 5’ Confirmed, Will Be Filmed Back-to-Back With 4th Movie