- A 58-year-old pilot decided to leave the airline he worked for after a 40-year career.
- His reason? He wanted to work in the same company as his two daughters, who are now pilots as well.
- The awesome dad had to get a new rating and is starting fresh as a junior pilot just so he could get the chance to fly with his daughters.
You know you have a great dad when he would do anything just to spend more time with his children. That’s exactly why one awesome pilot is being praised. The 58-year-old father found out that his two daughters were working as pilots for a rival airline. So he decided to leave the company he worked in for the past 40 years and got a job at his daughters’ airline.
The story was shared by Safia Anisa, one of the pilot’s daughters. In Anisa’s Twitter post, she revealed that her father is a veteran pilot who had worked for Malaysia Airlines for 40 years. However, he gave all of that up as soon as she and her sister Amira were both accepted by AirAsia.
Anisa gushed about her father’s awesome move.
According to Anisa, her father promptly left MAL, applied for the rival company, and got accepted as a junior pilot just so he could fly with his daughters before he retires. Since all pilots must retire at the age of 65, the awesome dad made the choice just so he could have the honor of flying with his girls.
He doesn’t even mind that his daughters outrank him as long as they can hang out together!
It’s a surprising move considering that the pilot was set for a comfortable retirement if he stayed with MAL. After all, he’s been working for the company for four decades.
In addition to that, he ended up having to get a new rating and is ranked lower than his daughters as a junior pilot despite his extensive experience. However, it doesn’t seem to bother him since all he wants is to see his girls on a regular basis.
Anisa with her awesome dad.
It’s an amazing story that once again proves that some dads are simply the greatest.
Adorable One-Eyed Kitten With Four Ears Overcomes Odds To Find Forever Home
This brave little guy is a true survivor!
- Frankie the kitten had several health problems early on in his young life.
- The tiny cat had to have an eye removed, teeth filed down, and still requires knee surgery.
- Nevertheless, Frankenkitten overcame all the odds and found a loving forever home.
Lonely Husky Escapes Owner’s Yard To Hug Labrador Retriever Best Friend
The two dogs were so happy to finally meet each other!
- A lonely husky managed to escape when his owner left the gate open.
- However, instead of running away, the dog went up to his neighbor's house where his best friend lives.
- The two dogs have only been communicating through barks but they hugged over the fence when they finally met.
People Spent 4th Of July Comforting Shelter Dogs Who Were Terrified Of Fireworks
They sang to the dogs or read them books to keep them calm all throughout Independence Day!
- Hundreds of people are skipping the Fourth of July fireworks display to comfort dogs in a shelter in Phoenix.
- The shelter has started an annual event called 'Calming The Canines' where people are invited to keep the pups company on Independence Day.
- The event also led to some dogs finding their forever homes.
Like Us On Facebook
TikTok App is “Fundamentally Parasitic,” According to Tech Experts
Parents Are Sharing Funny Photos Of Their Kids While In Quarantine
Cowboy Museum Assigns Security Guard to Manage Their Twitter Account, Now He Becomes An Internet Sensation
WHO Wants Us To Stay Home and Play Video Games During COVID-19 Pandemic
Dutch Hospitals Recall “Defective” China-Made Masks
Smokers Have Higher Risk Of Contracting The Deadly COVID-19, Says Doctor
Doctor Moves Into a Tent in Own Garage to Protect Family While Treating COVID-19 Patients
Delivery Guy Caught Spitting on Package Amidst COVID-19 Scare