- A young man wanted his late mother to be a part of his graduation ceremony although his mom passed away in 2016.
- He came up with a clever idea to create a life-sized cutout of his mother and brought it to the event.
- People couldn’t help but praise the young graduate for his awesome idea that honored his mom.
Graduation day is usually the perfect time for a family to come together and celebrate a loved one’s achievement. Unfortunately, some beloved family members might not be able to attend. One clever guy didn’t let anything stop his deceased mother from seeing him graduate. He created a life-sized cutout of his late mom and brought it to the event.
Paulo John Alinsog was raised by a single mother who was determined to give him a proper education. Unfortunately, she never got to see her son graduate from college. The hard-working mom passed away in 2016 due to complications with pneumonia.
Paulo John with the cutout of his late mom.
Although his mother would no longer be able to attend his graduation, Paulo John decided to make her a part of the joyous event. He decided to create the cutout of his mom so he could take pictures with her on his graduation day.
Paulo John graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Business Management from the Lyceum of the Philippines (LPU). He also posted a touching message for his mother on Twitter.
“To my most beautiful mother. Mom, your eldest son has graduated. I hope you are happy in the company of God. This is what you wanted so I finished it. I love you very much,” he wrote.
Not surprisingly, people loved the idea and praised Paulo John for cleverly making sure his mother was a part of his graduation day. Some admitted that the story made them weep and told the young graduate that his mom was truly proud of him.
A Day After Losing His Dad, 6-Year-Old Boy Sells Lemonade So He Can Take His Mom On Date
What a wonderful kid!
- Brady Campbell, 6, of Stapleton, Colorado has been selling lemonade outside their home.
- Much to his buyers' surprise, they learned he's doing it to raise money so he can take his mom on a date.
- The young gentleman, who has lost his dad to cancer, has since touched the hearts of many in the community.
3-Year-Old Explains To Mom What Forgiveness Is In 25 Words
Sometimes, beautiful truths come from children.
Forgiveness is not always easy. And while the act of forgiving someone for an offense can bring peace to the offended, many adults still find it difficult to grasp the concept of letting go of anger after being wronged. Many books about how to forgive and let go of anger and resentment in your hearts may have been written, but who knew that it can just be summarized into 25 words by a preschooler?
Pilot Dad Resigns From Airline After 40 Years To Fly With Daughters Working For Rival Company
COOLEST. DAD. EVER.
- A 58-year-old pilot decided to leave the airline he worked for after a 40-year career.
- His reason? He wanted to work in the same company as his two daughters, who are now pilots as well.
- The awesome dad had to get a new rating and is starting fresh as a junior pilot just so he could get the chance to fly with his daughters.