- US sports radio program The Rich Eisen show shared a poll on Twitter.
- The poll asked if the person in the middle seat on a plane gets both armrests.
- People are divided over who gets the middle armrests on planes.
There are no exact rules about who gets both armrests when you’re riding a plane. But Twitter is trying to settle the curiosity once and for all.
There will always be a passenger who will have to deal with the middle seat, and most of us would agree that it is the most uncomfortable one. With that said, some people believe that they should get both armrests, but some say any of the three passengers can get the privilege.
The poll, shared to Twitter by the US sports radio program, The Rich Eisen Show, read:
“Does the person sitting in the middle seat on the airplane get both armrests?”
Twitter users are offered two choices: “Definitely” and “No way.” The result left travelers with a split decision, with 47 percent saying the person in the middle definitely gets both armrests, while 53 percent said nope they don’t.
The debate didn’t end there. Netizens commented on the said post taking pity for those stuck in the middle seat while others say there is no written rule that they should get both armrests, which is why the “no way” vote won.
However, a lot of people shared some eye-opening reasons why the person in the middle deserve the use of both armrests. One of those middle seat defenders is Comedian Jim Jeffries.
“When you’re on an airplane, there’s a thing called ‘plane etiquette’, and it goes like this. Window gets an armrest and a wall. Middle gets two armrests. Aisle gets an armrest and a little bit of extra legroom. We’re not animals. We live in a society.”
Psychologist Urges Mothers To Go On A ‘Momcation’ To Relieve Stress
“I think it’s really important for mothers to be rejuvenated and refreshed.”
- Motherhood is, without a doubt, a full-time job.
- However, it is actually good for a mother to have a legitimate break.
- Dr. Nava Silton suggests moms should take a “momcation” to be “rejuvenated and refreshed."
8 Celebrities Who Were Pressured To Lose Weight, But Didn’t Listen And Still Achieved Success
One of them said that calling somebody fat on TV should be illegal.
It is common knowledge that Hollywood is a very looks-orientated place. With that said, if a person wishes to succeed in Tinseltown, they will have to keep up with a certain physical standard.
Joe Jonas Almost Kissed Sophie Turner’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Body Double Because They’re Practically Twins
It was almost like there were two Sansa Starks on the ‘Game of Thrones’ set!
- Sophie Turner shared an embarrassing story of how Joe Jonas almost kissed her photo double because they look so much alike.
- Laura Butler served as Turner's stand-in during the final season of Game of Thrones.
- The two look so much alike that even the Game of Thrones crew mistake them for each other.