Seaside Girl Little Seven is a live-streaming host in China. She wanted to gain popularity so she decided to eat a live octopus in front of the camera for her viewers.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Hardcover Book
- Haberman, Richard (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 792 Pages - 09/01/2012 (Publication Date) - Pearson (Publisher)
However, things went horribly wrong when her meal decided to fight back. The woman was left sobbing after the live octopus she tried to feast on attacked her and nearly ripped her face off.
In the video, Seaside Girl Little Seven can be seen preparing to take a bite of the octopus before it suctions itself to her skin. She remained calm at first, even telling her viewers, “look how hard it’s sucking,” as she tried to remove a tentacle from her upper lip.
But she suddenly panicked after realizing that the octopus wouldn’t let go.
“It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! I can’t get it off, I can’t get it off! Oh my God!”
Eventually, the octopus gave up and let go. The woman then grinned and informed her followers, “I’ll eat it in the next video,” as she proudly held the animal in her hands.
The smile quickly disappeared from her face as she realized the octopus had left a small bloody wound on her cheek. She then cried and said, “my face is disfigured!”
The disturbing 50-second video was shared on the popular short-video platform Kuaishou, which quickly went viral.
- Stream to Vimeo, Livestream, Facebook, YouTube, Periscope and Twitter in up to Full HD 1080p from virtually anywhere over Wi-Fi or LTE.
- Your mobile device is now your personal video editing suite - zoom, pan and cut with Ease, all from a single camera & app. Available for Android (6 or higher) and iOS (9.3 or higher).
- New - 802.11ac Wi-Fi chip with 2x2 MIMO antennas delivers faster data transmission speeds, stronger Wi-Fi performance and increased range.
- 150º all-glass Lens and Sony 4K/ 12MP CMOS sensor enables recording in stunning 4K or streaming in up to full 1080P HD. Memory Card Compatibility - Micro SD (SD, SDHC, SDXC). Streaming bandwidth requirements - Full HD - Up to 6 Mbps (At least 3 Mbps of steady upload speed recommended ).HD - Up to 3.5 Mbps (At least 2 Mbps of steady upload speed recommended). SD (Standard Definition) - Up to 1.5 Mbps (at least 800 kbps of steady upload speed recommended).. Check your connection using Speedtest.net before purchasing Mevo for live streaming
- Features built in stereo microphones, plus the ability to plugin external audio for crystal clear sound , Operating temperature - 35-77°F.Facebook maximum streaming resolution is 720p
Seaside girl Little Seven lives in the city of Lianyungang and loves eating seafood, according to her Kuaishou account. She has eaten a variety of cooked seafood including crayfish and lobsters in her shows.
The one time she decided to be a little more risky by eating a live octopus almost ended her career. Hopefully, the next person who’d try to eat something alive would think twice because of this.
Watch the video here:
Bride Reads Cheating Groom’s Texts Instead of Vows During Their Wedding
“The screenshots were of conversations between my husband-to-be and another woman. Loads of them, including selfies of the pair.”
This is that epic moment when a brave bride decided to expose her cheating groom in the most savage way possible. And the internet loved her for it!
Student Earns Perfect Score For 19-Word ‘Fight Club’ Essay
I would give it a perfect score as well.
Essay-writing can be a vastly stressful experience. Not only will you be scrambling for information about the topic you were assigned to, but you also have to desperately try and hit the word count.
Austrian Vlogging Couple Attacked By Filipino Taxi Driver Who Tried To Scam Them
Mike and Nelly have decided to never ride a taxi in the Philippines again!
Traveling to a new country can be a truly eye-opening experience. However, an Austrian couple may have learned something terrifying on their visit to the Philippines. The couple, who handle a travel vlog on YouTube, were reportedly attacked by a Filipino taxi driver who tried to scam them.
Like Us On Facebook
2 Filipinos Dead, 2 Still Missing, 18 Injured in Beirut Explosion
Greece Turns Ancient Shipwreck Into Amazing Underwater Museum
Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab Vows to Make the People Responsible for Beirut Explosion “Pay the Price”
Emirates To Pay Funeral Costs Of Passengers Who Get Infected With COVID-19
Shocking Videos Capture Massive Explosion in Beirut, Lebanon
Thousands March in Berlin to Protest Germany’s COVID-19 Restrictions
Archeologists Unearth Enormous 3,300-Year-Old Prehistoric Bird Claw, and People Have Varying Opinions About What to Do With It
Filipino Community in Washington D.C. Demands “Barkada” Restaurant to Change Its Name Due to Cultural Appropriation
- Interesting6 days ago
Video of a Vlogger Doing Nothing for 2 Hours Easily Got 1.6 Million Views
- OMG7 days ago
Doctors Remove Live Worm From Woman’s Tonsil After Eating Sashimi
- News5 days ago
500,000-Year Extinct Weishan Volcano in China Appears to be Recharging
- Inspiring6 days ago
6-Year-Old Boy Saves Sister From Dog Attack, Receives ‘Captain America’ Shield And Other Gifts