- A Nigerian woman named Stacey set the record straight about her boys, Daniel and David, by putting up an Instagram account for the twins.
- Despite the difference in appearance, she shared that Daniel and David are almost biologically identical.
- Daniel, like their older sister, has dark skin and black hair while David has light skin and golden hair.
- Stacey clarified that David has a condition called albinism, hence the difference.
Since their birth early this year, twin brothers Daniel and David have been getting a lot of attention in person and on Instagram. Though their mother Stacey says that they are nearly biologically identical, the obvious differences between their physical looks tell another story.
According to her, they did not expect that the boys would look very different at birth when the doctor said she might have nonidentical twins. “We did not know about their differences while I was pregnant, the scan did not show such so it was a huge surprise and the most amazing moment when the first twin [Daniel] came out with black hair and the second twin [David] came out with gold hair,” Stacey shared.
It didn’t take long before the “nurses started coming out to look at them,” Stacey said.
Even her husband was pleasantly surprised about how David looked and “immediately named My Twin 2 [David] ‘Golden’.”
According to Stacey, the boys’ father “stood for more than 10 minutes staring at them and said he was just looking at God’s wonderful work and that they are his best gift ever.”
Little David has white skin and gold hair unlike his family because of a condition called albinism – a genetic condition where there is little to no melanin pigment in hair, eyes, and skin. On the other hand, the first twin, Daniel, has dark skin and black curly hair, like his older sister Demilade.
The proud mom shared that the boys now have their own Instagram account “because we believe they have a story to tell to the world and also as a way of creating awareness.” Apparently, David’s albinism and the stark differences between the twins keep leading to questions about “which one is hers.”
She also said that the Instagram account will help offer awareness to others and acceptance and self-love for the boys. She hopes that the Instagram account can showcase the unique differences of the boys aside from the physical ones.
Florida Man Arrested for Spending Millions of Coronavirus Relief Funds
He lied about his companies, and bought a Lamborghini from the money he received.
- The Justice Department arrested and charged David Tyler Hines with fraud on Monday.
- He received $3.9 million dollars from the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- However, he did not spend the money on payrolls. Hines bought a Lamborghini and splurged on other luxury items instead.
Devoted Son Climbs Hospital Building To Watch Over His Dying Mother Every Night
Everyday, he goes up there to make sure his mom doesn’t feel alone.
- Jihad Al-Suwaiti climbs two- stories every night to sit outside a window ledge.
- Rasma Salema, his mother, had leukemia - and then she tested positive with the coronavirus a few weeks ago.
- The 30-year old man always climbs up because he refuses to let her suffer alone. Sadly, his mother passed away last Thursday.
Russian Influencer Divorces Husband, Then Marries Her Stepson
Now they’re expecting a baby.
- 35-year old Russian influencer Marina Balmasheva made headlines when she posted pictures of her relationship with her 20-year old stepson Vladimir "Voya" Shavyrin back in May.
- Marina divorced Voya's dad in 2017 and began a relationship with her stepson.
- This was then followed by a video of their simple marriage registry posted on Instagram and a wedding photoshoot.
- The latest update from the couple is that Marina and Voya are expecting a new baby.
Like Us On Facebook
Beer Company Inadvertently Names their Beverage after Pubic Hair
Golden Retriever Being Abandoned By Its Owner Was Captured on Video
New Zealand Supermarkets Flocked by Panic-Buyers as Country Reimposes Lockdown
People Are Advised To Have Sεx With Masks On And Only ‘Do Positions Facing Away From Each Other’